1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Shamefull incidence on noon of Republic Day

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by bhai, Jan 25, 2011.

1. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    Name one product / project without corruption? Other countries are looking forward to development whereas ours is still trying to fill pockets first.
  2. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Petrol users have less cause to worry as I believe there is less adulteration in Petrol because of the heavily advanced electronics in the EMS , any variation shows up in the knocking of the engine and hence the adulteration gets easily exposed.

As regds diesel, it is the most adulterated fuel because of the price difference between PDS kerosene and pump diesel is very wide and also it just doesnt show up in its performance except in high performance engines like the mjd

Abdul
  3. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    No Abdul Don't make this type of sweet misunderstanding .

Visit to viewtopic.php?f=19&t=854&p=30036#p30036

& see how Petrol Mafia do Petrol Adulteration. :A

I paid huge repair bill of my Pulsar 220 Dts-FI. Replaced Fuel Tank,Throttle Body & Fuel Pump.Whole fuel supply system changed. Then filled petrol on COCO with lots of hopes.
    But alas ! Very much Nafta was there in Petrol. :shocked :A
  4. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    My tribute on 1st death anniversery to loyal officer who paid his life while restricting adulteration.
    3 people like this.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    If will power is there goverment can simply burn them alive.
  6. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    It is very sad that an honest officer lost his life. Hope justice is done and the guilty are punished