1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Shall i take this offer...?

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by nesamani_27, Jan 12, 2012.

1. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Mate spend a bit more and go for 2012 models. If you can spare some cash (and by the looks of it you have a budget of 7L) and wait a bit more, go for 2012 model.
  2. Hi...
    If you running per month is about 600Km now and if it is likely to go up,,,
    i would suggest you to go for Diesel ... Do your math by considering the running cost (EMI+Fuel cost) per month with an ~ average mileage of 14 KMPL for petrol and 17kmpl for diesel,, also consider the fact that petrol price has been deregulated... Eight months back i did the same while purchasing my linea MJD... I am happy with that decision...
    You are the best judge of your requirements..... all the best,,,
  3. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    When i bought my car, my running on my santro was 300kms a month only and i was reluctant to buy a diesel car to change my santro bcoz of low running. I bought Punto Petrol and now i am banging my head everytime i go to fuel pump and the reason being this car is one which makes you drive more and more... I have now driven 37000 kms in my 27 months of ownership. I now wish if i woulsd have bought diesel.

Trust me close your eyes and book Punto diesel. you will have no worries atleast from the fuel bill point of view. regarding the service so there is not much difference in the service cost of diesel and petrol cars these days. these all are new gen diesel engines.

I can bet that your driving will increase after you buy Punto.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Just compare the interior quality in 2011 and 2012 punto and makwe the decision. FIAT claims that the plastic fit and finish has improved in 2012 punto but i didn't find much difference. Regarding the ground clearance i think Punto's GC is not that bad also. Drive both the cars 2011 and 2012 and decide which one feels better inside
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Make sure that the car is Nov 2011 manufactured. If it is correct then go ahead with Nov 11 Punto 1.3 EPK. Dont even consider 1.4 EP as Petrol car is not at all affordable.

I agree to Shashank that Punto is the car which makes you to drive more and more. I have personal experience, I owned Punto 1.2 Emotion Punto for 7 months and I completed near about 15000 km on odo then I sold petrol Punto due high running cost and then bought 90HP Diesel Punto. Just completed 5 months ownership experience of 90HP Diesel Punto and completed near about 16000 km on odo.

So take my words and go for Diesel Punto 1.3 EP.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  5. hello Mr.Nesamani,
    Your name seems like Tamil.Where are you from?Which dealer are you negotiating with?
    My advise for you would be to pick up the Punto 2012 MJD,atleast the current Active variant but only in Diesel.I would performance and fun to drive factor is there in the MJD.

Vignesh