1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Shadowfax..The king of all horses 30,000 KMs Review

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Shadowfax, Dec 27, 2012.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Finally Shadowfax!

I bet the next post will carry the experience with the Mighty 90 since delivery and ofcourse plenty of pics. :)
  2. You had made a right decision.. And you are right. Whenever we say the word FIAT while discussing about buying a new car, each and every one around us will disagree with our option. In my case, It was only a mechanic and a Second-hand car showroom's owner who had supported for Linea with me..!!:p Or else, I would have now been with a Skoda or a Volkswagen..!!:eek:
    1 person likes this.
  3. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

You have reminded me of a very important point.. thanks

Thanks Ratan.. However my 90 HP is a paani kam chai in front of your grey devil

I thought its best to keep it simple.. and its been 2 long years and i still remember most of how it was as if it was just yesterday

I plan to read your full thread this weekend once the TFI servers are up from downtime

Thanks aniket

I assure you i will try my best to keep this thread updated with most features i know of

I am planning to keep it next to next :)

You should give both of them a treat sir.
    1 person likes this.
  4. raj29

raj29 Superiore

@ Shadowfax, Nice start to the thread. Waiting eagerly for the pics of the mighty 90.
    Also keen in knowing about the dealership experience (pre and post).
    All the best
  5. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Wow!! A 90 HP beast review after it has conquered 30k kms! Interesting :clap
  6. I didn't think of that.. But surely will give them a treat for their kind support..
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    No doubt you are having the most powerful hatch with you.
    Do write to us in brief the friends who were trying to divert you, What is their reaction now.
  8. Tony, All over India the reaction of our friends after we buy a FIAT is..
    "Dude.. Sexy car.. When is the treat..??":D:evilsmile
    1 person likes this.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Shadowfax nice writeup. Awaiting for next part & nice pics :). Even I just completed 30,000 kms mark and completed 3rd free servicing. :)