1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Serious issue with my friend's Hero Honda CBZ.

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by nitinkumardba, Nov 11, 2010.

1. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Guys,

One of my friend bought new Hero Honda CBZ around 2 months back. This bike is having serious issue. My friend was about to met a serious accident just a day defore Diwali. He has already reported this issue to couple of Hero Honda workshops but no solution is provided.

He is really fedup with workshop visits and looking to esclate this issue with top management of Hero Honda. I would be thankful if someone can provide me contact details (Mail\Cell no.) of top management.

Also, is there any other option where he can complain regarding this. He is keeping Consumer court as last option.
  2. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Out of curiosity.. What exactly is wrong with the bike?
  3. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Actually, bike's silencer got dettached three times till now while bike was in moving state and came under rear wheel due to this bike slipped.

Also, buying exp was horrible. He was asked to search his bike in the parking lot at the time of delivery.

Yesterday evening, he told me that he had words with one seniour perosn and after that H.H. performed a mok buying activity. H.H. found this issue and given heavy dose to the dealer. Also, they arranged a Sr. engineer visit from factory for futher diagnosis who will be visiting next week. Let c, what next..