1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Selling: Punto OEM Alloys. Wanted: 15" Linea / Punto OEM Steel Rims 4 nos.

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by srida, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am planning to sell my Punto OEM 15" Alloys and right now looking for OEM Black Steel Rims 15 " of Linea / Punto (not sure if they are the same). If anybody from chennai / nearby, planning to sell the 15" Steel Rims 4 Nos. please contact me. Also if somebody interested in OEM Alloys 4 nos. Ping me.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    better to buy new ones srida :)

if you buy from kava, you will save around 300/rim but will have to pay 800-900 transportation charges and wait for the rims for 7-10 days. so its not really worthwhile.

I would suggest go ahead and buy from SC, provided they have stock.
    1 person likes this.
  3. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Ramkay has stock. 999 INR per 15 inch steel rim.

Btw, srida why? 90HP deserves alloy wheels.
    1 person likes this.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Srida Punto does not have 15" steel rims it 14" and if you want 14" steel rims of Punto then Contact Rishikesh007.
  5. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Linea has. And they fit perfectly on the Punto. Also, isn't your spare wheel a 15 inch steel rim? ;)

Why would he downsize and take the headache of purchasing 5 new 14 inch tyres? :)
    1 person likes this.
  6. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    I guess buying new rims for 999 each would be a good option and also will give you peace of mind :)
    1 person likes this.
  7. I have already inquired Ramkay for the 15" Steel Rim and they have in stock. I thought if I go for a used one I will save few bucks. If I don't find sellers for 15" steel rims, I will eventually buy from the service center.

I have this weird taste. I wanted to try a Black steel rim 15 or 16" on the punto for a long time, inspired from the USA Police cars that run on black steel rims. Few days back I decided to go for a After market alloys for my Punto, but in a dilemma to go for a 16". In that case my 15K run MRF ZLO will be wasted. So I will burn the ZLO for another 15-20 K and then go for a 16" Alloy. Only now I will be able to fulfill my wish to go round with the black steel rims with the 15" tyres till the zlo burns out. That is the reason.
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Do give the turbine blade OE 16 inchers a thought.
  9. I don't want to go for OE mainly because, my only preference for alloys is, they must be black (matt). With the OE, I need to get them painted and piece of mind is not assured with the paint job. If that was an easy option I would have done that on the punto OE Alloys as you have done, but finding time to do the painting was a big challenge for me and finally I gave up. I like the turbine blade alloy only if it is black.
    1 person likes this.
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Thread closed as per OP's request
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.