1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Selling off my well maintained beauty - Punto MJD Emotion Pack

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Narayan, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    Its a little hard to part ways with my Fiat, this is my second car that i owned in India and my second FIAT too :). I need to sell this off, as i have a plan to move abroad

Here are the details

Year: 2010
    Model: Grande Punto MJD emotion pack
    Owner: Single owner and single driver (self :))
    Kms:104000
    Insurance : just renewed until May 2017

Fully maintained by Fiat authorized service since purchace, and the following are the major maintenance spend that i had done. The car is in mint condition !

- Suspension upgraded
    - Tyres and Battery changed
    - AC Coil replaced
    - break discs, pads and callipers replaced with the new model for both wheels in front. Lining also replaced for the rear and handbrake
    - New starter motor
    - Turbo serviced voluntarily
    - new radiator fan and radiator - more of proactive service since i found the slighly reduced cooling effect in the AC
    - Timing chain replaced in the engine - The Engine is set to run atleast another lac KMs :)
    - Replaced headlight dooms - i didnt like them to be fading out :) and running on Nightbreaker+ bulbs.

IMG_20160629_094433.jpg IMG_20160629_094331.jpg IMG_20160629_094359.jpg IMG_20160629_094756.jpg IMG_20160629_094816.jpg IMG_20160629_094837_1.jpg IMG_20160629_094908.jpg IMG_20160629_095249.jpg IMG_20160629_095036.jpg

IMG_20160629_094643.jpg
  2. arvin

arvin Timido

Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    hi, is the car still available for sale?
  3. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
  4. arvin

arvin Timido

Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I am interested. Please could you let me know the price? I am basically from Chennai but I stay in Hyderabad now. How may I contact you?
    Thanks.
  5. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    Please send me a personal message and we can exchange mobile numbers to proceed further .
  6. arvin

arvin Timido

Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hi,
    I am not able to start a conversation as some error is shown, please could you pm me or mail me at arvin3805'at'gmail'dot'com?
  7. simplybrowsing

simplybrowsing Timido

Vellore
    Linea T-Jet
    Even the shortest personal message (conversation) is not going through... error message says there is spam content :D
  8. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Folks,

There is an access restriction in place for members with less than 25 posts.

Cheers,
    pradeep.
    asimpleson and kedarbendre like this.
  9. Hebbar

Hebbar Timido

Bangalore
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Thanks Pradeep, i was not aware of this restriction. Why we have these restriction in place?
  10. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Folks,
    Let's not go off topic on this thread.

Dear @Hebbar, I have sent a message to you, Kindly check.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
    Hebbar and Turbothinghy like this.