1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Selling My dear Fiat Punto 1.2 Emotion

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by ShankarG, Aug 12, 2013.

1. ShankarG

ShankarG Timido

Chennai
    Dear TFI'ans,

Decided to sell my Italian handsome Grande Punto. Just completed 2 years. Only 12,600 Kms clocked. Renewed insurance a week back.

Needless to say how fiat fans maintain their cars :)

I am sure if I take it to open market, I am going to be hurt with ruthless low price offers. So I did not resort to it.

Looking for a typical Fiat Fan, who can appreciate the value and worth of a Fiat.

Tuscan Wine coloured. Welcome to visit me and test the car in Chennai.

I am looking for 4.60 Lakhs. I have additionally loaded the car with Artificial leather seat covers, Full floor mat and reverse parking sensor(Minda ).

I am switching to diesel variant of Punto. "Once a Fiat, always a Fiat" I am not an exception :)

Looking for some great deal and of course, a great car assured.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Shankar
    +91 9841059686
    +91 44 45513721
  2. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    You can try posting on Carwale too. You get some real good buyers there. The only problem being that you have to tolerate casual inquirers for sometime. To such people, you can make your stance clear and they will not trouble you further. Another thing, wait until you get the best price and never feel bad about negotiating.
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Hi Shankar,

I would be better if you post some pics of the car, will help the prospective buyer too. Pics tell more about that car than the words. Have you tried with the Fiat dealer? I know they will offer peanuts, but waiting for a true Fiat fan might be longer than usual.
    All the best.
  4. ShankarG

ShankarG Timido

Chennai
    Thanks Thulasi. I have posted in Quickr and OLX. Carwale dint strike my mind. Thanks :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hey,

Thanks for the suggestion. I am uploading pics of them rightaway. As you rightly pointed, Fiat dealer frustrated me with the offer he made.

Almost everybody likes the car (any Fiat model for that matter) but hesitant to pay stating this has poor service and resale. So called car called Swift is hampering the resale market :)

I decided to go for 1.3 Diesel, else I would not be giving him at all. Such a charm the car is.....

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hey,

Thanks for the suggestion. I am uploading pics of them rightaway. As you rightly pointed, Fiat dealer frustrated me with the offer he made.

Almost everybody likes the car (any Fiat model for that matter) but hesitant to pay stating this has poor service and resale. So called car called Swift is hampering the resale market :)

I decided to go for 1.3 Diesel, else I would not be giving him at all. Such a charm the car is.....