1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Selling my 2012 Fiat Linea Emotion (top end) Oceanic Blue 1.3 MJD

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by vinay_pradhan, Feb 7, 2015.

1. hello TFIans,
    sadly, i have come to a situation where i have to sell my 2012 Fiat Linea 2012 Emotion (top end) oceanic blue 1.3 MJD , as I am relocating outside of India and we also have a Punto Emotion (2010) with us. 2 cars in the garage without me in Bangalore will end up in one cr not being driven at all, and thus i have decided to give it away.

2012 1.3 MJD Fiat Linea Emotion - 37k+ kilometeres done - bought March 2012 in Bangalore

condition:
    all services done up to date. latest scheduled service was done 2 weeks back in Jan 2015
    205/55 R15 alloys - i have put 4 new tires in Jan 2015
    a few minor scratches here and there

leather interiors
    reverse parking sensors
    all other features as per the Linea top end.

Let me know if any of you knows any interested buyers. i have got a couple of quotes from 2 buyers in my locality, but would prefer to handover my beatuty to a true fiat lover.

i am looking for 7.25 lacs INR

i can send some pics to interested buyers

Cheers
    Vinay
  2. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Please put some pics here so that the word will spread.
    asimpleson likes this.
  3. yep sure will click some pics today and will upload them either today r tomorrow. tnx mate
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @vinay_pradhan

Suggest you to kindly request Mods to move this thread to the TFI Classified section.

Kindly add pics (exterior + Interior) along with the Insurance details.
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    For your and benefit of other buyers, please reverify you pricing (expectations) if they are in accordance with used car market trends. Please google on carwale or olx and other sites to see seller listing of similar vehicles.

Suggesting this so that the sale can happen sooner without too much haggling. Good for both the buyer and seller.
    RaviHegde and mangeshtendulkar like this.
  6. thnx for the suggestions guys, surely will do.
  7. i have posted the ad in tfi classifieds
  8. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3