1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Selling cost of Linea MJD EPK 2011

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by sly.cooper, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Hi,

I will be moving to US for 3+ years and plan on selling my car ASAP. I own single owned, Linea MJD EPK, June 2011 Pune purchase. Additional accessories - Reverse sensor with display, JBL component+composite speakers, Autoform seat covers etc. I have replaces all 4 tyres ~3 months with Michelin. Odo reading is ~44,000 km.
    Can someone please suggest selling price?
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Best to search on Carwale and OLX to arrive at a median price. Better to offer best price (acceptable to you) in advertisement with slight room for negotiating. What is the ODO reading?
  3. Updated details in the OP. I checked on carwale and got approx figures. Since I am running short on time, I dont have the flexibility of selling via OLX or advertisement. I may directly sell it to used car showroom or checked with Fiat showroom (i know it will be less :()
  4. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Mention the place please
  5. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    can you please IM me your number?
  6. GANESH H

GANESH H Amatore

Maharashtra
    Maharashtra
    Linea 1.3
    Can you tell your expected price please ? I am searching used fiat linea mjd in pune .
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  7. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I suggest that the price can be anywhere close to 5 lacs to 5.5 lacs based on the condition of the car. You can expect it to be 5 lacs plus for sure if all the history of the car is intact and extended warranty is applicable
    sly.cooper likes this.
  8. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    post some pictures of Car, so that evaluation can be made easy.