1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Self Adhesive Chrome Strips

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by gautamkhadse, Jun 3, 2010.

1. This looks like professional job,will this not loose adhesive property when washed with water?
  2. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Can U please post some closed shots of dashboard......and where u buy this chrome strip for dashboard.....( any link )(as it is 4mm)
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    After that work my punto have been driven for more than 6000 Kms,had more than 6 water wash in service stations with full pressure,no problems or no issue,but one should be careful when cleaning with the cloth some times the cloth might stuck to the chrome strip only at the edges,still dont worry for such issues you can stick it easily with fevi-stik.
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Ganges - Just a friendly comment - please wash your car before taking pictures, especially close up. Speaks volumes about how much you love your car. No offense meant.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    received today 3 meters of chrome strip,have to decorate this weekend :)

12032013257.jpg
    3 people like this.
  6. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    That's cool dude. :)
    1 person likes this.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Im feeling like i'm driving my punto in the middle east.....

==================================================================================================

IMG_3838.jpg

=================================================================================

IMG_3843.jpg

===================================================================================================
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^ Way too much chrome for my liking. I hope you like it and you are happy with the results.

Rajan
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    initially i too had the same impressions.Day pic looks different.

IMG_3856.jpg
  10. @ Ganges, the chrome strip installation looks very neat..and is going very well with bnw..but the strip on the bonnet looks a tad bit out of place..
    My 2 cents, the abatth logo will look better on the number plate than the bumper..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2013