1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Self Adhesive Chrome Strips

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by gautamkhadse, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    sat,
    the adhesive is very nice and sticks well to the bumper,but yes one need to be carefull while handling the chrome(there are chances of bends to the chrome because of soft material within) and applying it.
    the inside material of the chrome has soft material we can easily bend it.if you want to see more perfection i have surrounded it inside the fog lamp as well.
    next chrome work is on the border of the graphic mesh sticker to get a real feel.. located near by lower mesh grill.
  2. Please post some pictures of the same,I would like to see closeup pictures of the curves how the strip looks there.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    sat,
    i have to click.
    tomorrow i will post few HD pics,especially for the curves.
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    ganges you bought them off Ebay?
    If yes can you send the exact link please?
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    3M Chrome detailing Strip-6mm x 1Meter | eBay

theblack,
    Yes its from ebay and seller is also good.
    atleast you might require 6 or 7 meters for that front bumper work,you initiate email with the seller and ask for 6 or 7 meters purchase and accordingly ask the waiver for the price,i have done the same way.
    Takes 5 daysz for shipping.
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    sat,theblack,
    please find the pics for the chrome curve work:-

Bumer front side:-

IMG_3581.jpg

Right Fog lamp

IMG_3580.jpg

Left Fog lamp

IMG_3582.jpg

Overview bumper

IMG_3583.jpg
    5 people like this.
  7. abhiuday

abhiuday Amatore

New Delhi
    The detailing looks look. i guess for colors like TW or black, this would look even more appealing. By the way, I think you have done a gr8 job and handled the curves very accurately.
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    thanks abhiuday,you made the right point about appealing on TW,black and red colors.
    yesterday been to TASS for arm rest enquiry,after coming outside i saw the TASS body shop people looking closely the chrome work ;) and also two other punto owners.
    the work is not killer but decent on BNW,if the same is considered on colors like black,red then it will be over-kill :D
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    praveen,
    unable to see the attachment.
    on the front bumper i have spent near about 7 meters.