1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Sedan under 7 Lakhs ? Suggestions pls

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Heartlin Sunderji, Oct 21, 2013.

1. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    What are you looking in a sedan?
    What all luxury you need?
    1 person likes this.
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    @Heartlin,You can get a well maintained Pre Owned T-Jet under 7 lakhs.But they are hard to be found.As said by Kedarbhai get Pre owned T-Jet which is good looking than other saloons in ur 7 lakh budget.
  3. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Linea is the best available other options - TATA Manza, Swift Dezire, Toyota Etios, Mahindra Verito, Fiesta but if you could wait for some time you could get hands on new launches soon..
  4. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Are you looking for brand new or used also?

If so then there are changes that you can get Civic, Corolla in very less prices as compared to buying a new dzire or amaze

These car might have crossed only 34k kms too. Also you can get the car's history from any dealership.

One more, our few TFians, mchanna & shashank_nathani got the Linea's in stealing deals.

And if one loves FIAT always goes for FIAT. :)
  5. I wanted to buy only a NEW car for my parents, as they were not able to enjoy my new car moment, when I bought Punto, as they were residing @ Coimbatore. So I want to get the new car feel back for my parents in Coimbatore.

So a good looking SEDAN, under 7 lakh. With Power windows, AC, Power steering. That's all I would want. But I see, most of the TFI'ans here not recommending Linea Classic. May I know why ? As there are very little options left if not Linea classic! And I feel , it is not worth spending more for a petrol car. What you guys think ?
  6. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    If that's all your requirement for me linea classic is the only car under 7lakhs :) VFM

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk now Free
    1 person likes this.
  7. shankspatel

shankspatel Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    why don't you try Ford Fiesta. I took a test drive today in Bangalore, the car really felt good, besides that they are offering a discount of nearly 1.8L on Fiestas here in Bangalore
  8. I don't think the same offer applies in Coimbatore. If it does, then Fiesta should land around 6.9L on road.

New Car On-Road Price Quote - CarWale
  9. shankspatel

shankspatel Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Don't see the prices in carwale, check with the dealers in your city. for Bangalore the site is showing around 11.3L onroad for Fiesta style diesel. where as I got a offer of 9.8L without even negotiating from Cauvery Ford( I didn't negotiate as i have decided to buy punto 90)