1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Section for Old / Classic FIAT's

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by amogh, Sep 10, 2013.

Do you want a section for Classic / Discontinued FIAT's from across the world?

Poll closed Sep 30, 2013.
  1. Yes

74 vote(s)
  2. No

10 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Yes yes,so that i can post pictures of my old special 1100/PP,which was sold in 2010.(the biggest mistake family has ever made till date :( )
  2. Harshad M J

Harshad M J Timido

A Fiat is always a Fiat be it old or new!!
    We used to own a Premier Padmini when i was young still nostalgic about it
    Still there is a Siena , Petra and Punto in the family (had an Uno which has sold some time back)
    1 person likes this.
  3. sk16

sk16 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    A big thumbs-up.
    The dove-tailed beauties should be brought in TFI.
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  4. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    For me, this love for FIAT started with the Premier Pad mini that my dad owned. Growing up I always dreamt of owning a Uno and the palio just set my pulses high!
    That is fiat for me, the Linea I own today is a outcome of those beautiful cars which marked an era in the Indian automotive world. I do not find any reason for them to receive a step motherly treatment.
    A strong YES from me!
  5. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

Its the ACCEPTANCE that matters and not a Sub Section! Remember Palios and the factory episode?

I also don't understand why some of you take a dig at other forums indirectly and also calling it commercial. If you really feel something fishy or can substantiate, please post details with proofs of how much and who made money. Would be very glad to know :)
    5 people like this.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

I voted for yes. Today's new generation FIAT will become tomorrow's classic FIAT. My Linea will become a classic in a few month's time. Team FIAT India should include all classics too, IMO.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Voted yes, as already said next generation Fiat's will soon be classic vintage's in coming days..
  8. kk27

kk27 Amatore

Kandivali - Mumbai
    Kandivali - Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    yes agree with Kartik; I don't know what's with this Forum Rivalry? & the entire Factory visit episode! I don't know why this Kolaveri??? I'm sure everyone will agree that Older Palios GTX,Sports & S10s, the Petras & the Advenventures are in a league of it's own with their Firebreathing 1.6 100bhp engines, I don't think any of the so called new gen cars are not able to match!!! it's not any kind of dig at new ones but a hard cold fact & it's also nothing to be feeling bad about since the new ones score one up in mileage!

So old cars are Old & new cars are new which will become old when newer ones launch!!! so I don't know why this attitude in the first place!!!!!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2013
    2 people like this.
  9. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Voted YES !
    I have a dream to line up all model of FIAT cars sold in India and also operate a hobby garage...not that it will happen overnite but having a web space for classic on TFI will always ensure technology does not go obsolete and restorers can have one pit stop instead of going to 10 other forums !!

One of my relative was eager to join when I mentioned we have a FIAT forum, but he owns Palio and Uno and his friends Sieana and Petra.. they were disappointed to learn that TFI is only for new cars !
  10. shams

shams Esperto

I would rather suggest the Admins/Mods to go ahead and have a section each for all Fiats that have been sold in India till date!!

That will be a step forward in future uniting all Fiatians!
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.