1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Second Service is Due - Suggestions required

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by Parashu, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Parashu

Parashu Timido

bengalooru
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hello Team,

Accept my apologies for not being active with comments and likes :) My bad, I am active as ghost and following the happenings within the forum

My Car is due for second service and need suggestions for choosing right service center.
    Follwings are my queries -
    1. I am located in Padmanabha Nagar and Visiting right service center should not be problem for me but need right one. [First service done at KHT - whitefield @ 5K kms]
    2. Currently - vehcile clocked 16,200 Kms so suggestion required to address vehicle specific changes, replacements.
    - I was supposed to visit service center at 15K - now should I lose previlege of free service now?

Thanks for looking into it and expecting your suggestions. Feel free to advice.

Regards,
    Parashu
  2. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
    Hello Parashu,

2. you have overridden the KM's prescribed by 1200 km and it might affect warranty claims in future, a 500 km range is acceptable but 1200 km over ride range not sure.
  3. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Yep, I too think that kms exceeding by 1200 kms than prescribed service interval will lead to void of warranty. As vehicle data gets keyed in while servicing, this excess distance is gonna create problem.
  4. Parashu

Parashu Timido

bengalooru
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @bibin & @mangeshtendulkar - Thanks for word of caution will do contact service center accordingly. Can you suggest on the remaining part of request?
  5. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    For your first question, you will need inputs from B'lore TFI'ans.