1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Second FIAT In My Life

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Drive_drift, Jun 23, 2011.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Great work.

In the foggy photo , i almost shuddered to see the FIAT equipped 165 section tires in the Punto.

Whenever you may want, just upsize to atleast 185 70 R14. Those 165's are scary.:-?

Gurjinder.
  2. thanks Gurjinder, yes the climate was just awesome that can`t wait to click a snap of my white angel.
    yes even i was shocked when Sale executive conformed me that 2011 model punto emotion come with 165 tires instead of 175 :uh. the tires and alloys will be updated sometime later.
  3. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Great pics Drive_Drift, the second pic is awesome :D
  4. confused about RACEchip

Hi All,

Please help me very confused :(
    Total confusion is about on RaceChip on my Punto 1.3 75PS version. I m very much concern on the engine and other parts like fuel pump etc of the car if using RACEChip.
    i have time till Monday to decide on this. Guys please help me with cons of using tuning box.
    i m planning to keep the car at least for 4 year and till now driven my car 2300 kms on ODD. i m happy with the performance till now i have not touched 3000 rpm mark, but below also its good and not find much issue.

please help
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
  5. AC not working and Gear shift issue

Hi Guys,

need help,
    1. today i notice that my car AC is not working(i mean its not chilling) can hear some hisssss.. noise when putting AC. I know its a known issue with punto. But i want to know what could cause the issue.

2. Gear shift is not smooth, this was notices from quite some time. But recently i was in a traffic jam and i could not push the gear to 1 or 2. :(

3. Some rattling sound from Driver side door, when keeping music to level 15+

4. My car is May 2011, i m thinking to check for CSC change basically want to know if its plastic one or metal one. Just to cross check, as i m planning for a long drive this month end :)

I know i need not to panic for the above issue, but i really worry if i need to wait for spare parts. :( If need any change.

I have booked a appointment with Prerana Motor Hosur road for this Saturday.

Can any TFI member of Bangalore suggest any Good SA(Service Adviser) name of Prerana Motor Hosur road.
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
  6. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi Drive_drift,

Even I have taken my PUNTO from PRERANA on Aug-13th. You may contact Mr.ARUN his number is 9686860247.
  7. niranjan_81

niranjan_81

Pune
    Hi Drive_drift, One thing I have noticed in the 15 days of my possession of Punto is that the clutch is very deep. We have to really push the clutch completely to change the gear. This seems to be the way clutch-gear thing works in Punto.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay I bought my Punto 90HP in July & the car manufactured in June 2011. Once you done with the checking of CSC, please let me know that if it is of Plastic or Metal, so that I can go ahead and check them in my car.
  9. thanks Samurai for the contact person name.
    @niranjan i have already use to long clutch of Fiat. Previous i own Fiat Palio :)
    In palio petrol(no idea on diesel one) the clutch was so hard that you legs pain in bumper to bumper driving.
    now in Punto its soft but gear engaging have issue :(
    @kedarbendre: i will let you know on this. Got my appointment with Service center for this saterday.

TO FIAT: Wonderful Car but we need its Support to :)
  10. HI Guys,

I was missing TFi like anything. on my notebook by default TFI will be open.
    Guys got my car back after AC fail. Reason the same O-ring issue. Got it changed under warranty, total cost Rs 0.

Got the CSC checked its a metal one. Picture of CSC are below. Sorry for the bad pictures, taken from phone when i was in fever.
    Its easy to know CSC is plastic or metal one.
    Photo0013.jpg Photo0012.jpg