1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Seat covers for Punto

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by sunswape, Oct 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

For sale is a week old used PU leather seat covers for Grande Punto. Bought from Fiat Authorized Service Center, Wheels Fiat (Mohali, Punjab).
    Nothing was bad in these seat covers but I could't get myself comfortable on PU leather as I was used to fabric seat covers. Hence got these changed to semi fabric and PU seat covers.
    Now these covers are lying totally new with me. So putting them for sale if anybody looking to change seat covers of his/her Punto. Its for Punto only as rear covers are for split seats.
    Bought these for 7k, Iam expecting nothing more then 5k. Preferring local buyers just to save myself and buyer from the hassle of shipping and all.

IMG-20141025-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20141025-WA0016.jpg

IMG-20141025-WA0017.jpg

IMG-20141025-WA0018.jpg
  2. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Price drop 4k
  3. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Price drop 3k plus shipping, these had to go.
  4. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    Pm ed you.. please send me your number
  5. Priyank29

Priyank29 Timido

Ahmedabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I m ready to buy but if u pay shipping charge . That's my offer .. I hope there is no damage ???
  6. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Replied
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 21, 2014 ---
    Paying shipping would kill the deal all together :-( but we can always negotiate. Let me first check how much shipping would it take for these. And regarding damage, not even a scratch anywhere on the covers, used them less then a week. Still I'll give personnel guarantee against any damage.
  7. Priyank29

Priyank29 Timido

Ahmedabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Can u just send me ur num ? So we can make this deal clear ..
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 21, 2014 ---
    N ya one more thing .is it for 60 :40 rear seat ?
    And for parcel u can send it by train also as luggage.or in any transport company ..
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
  8. Priyank29

Priyank29 Timido

Ahmedabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Not Intreated???? To sale ?
  9. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Of course I am interested. But its on hold for a person and yes its for 60:40 split rear seats. Let me get a final call from the person, i will pm you my number. Give me a day. Rest I'll arrange the shipping thing if nothing comes up, worry not :) I cant see these covers gathering dust at my place hence Iam willing to make the sale asap now. Its better if someone uses them.
    Will revert soon.
  10. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    Oh I am sorry could not catch up with you was enquiring on behalf of Priyank only. I directed him to talk to you so I kept aside.

Extremely sorry for the confusion please go ahead with the deal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.