1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

seat covers for punto sport bnw

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by kvmoorthy, Jul 4, 2012.

1. kb10

kb10 Amatore

Pune
    Hi,
    I have booked GP dynamic and expecting to get the delivery this weekend or early next week.1st thing I want to do is to put new seat covers.I have the following questions :
    - Should I straightway go to sear covers,door side panel & gear knob covers? Will this have any effect on the warranty?
    - Can you suggest me some good shops who have varieties and price range in Pune.I stay in wakad. Anything nearby would be helpful
    Thanks
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Sumit
    Car Cupid

My comments in bold. He will suggest you good design as well.
  3. kb10

kb10 Amatore

Pune
    Hey Kedar,
    Last weekend I went to car cupid - pimple saudagar and met Sunny.Got the seat covers done.Well they charged me Rs6800/-( no discounts ).However the work is good.Will post pics soon
  4. atulkumbhar

atulkumbhar Amatore

PIMPRI, PUNE
    Pimpri
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Kedar,
    Just now i visited to car cupid i had a discussion with Sunny he gave me the leather seat covers for 6800/-. Tomorrow he is doing the fitting of seat covers on seat. He says they will be stiched on the seat itself. Is the cost ok, or is it too costly...

I will post the photos soon...
  5. Syamaprasad

Syamaprasad Timido

Kottayam
    Punto Evo 1.3
    I have purchased a new Fiat Punto Evo Emotion 1.3, last week. I did Seat cover from a car accessories shop. Since then all comfort which was there before installing seat covers were lost. Any body suggest whether there is any remeady for this Issue. I think after putting seat covers aover all profile of seats were changed? Is there any seat cover which will do better than this.
  6. Arunbr

Arunbr Timido

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hi,
    I have booked Punto Evo dynamic and expecting to get the delivery next weekend or early next to next week.
    I need to put seat covers prefers red and black combi
    - Can you suggest me some good shops who have varieties and price range in Bangalore?

Thanks
    AR
  7. Dhruv_Sappers

Dhruv_Sappers Amatore

Pune
    It is not costly. I got mine for 8500/- with customized design and red stitch. I will share the pics soon. Rajesh is the guy who does an amazing job on the fitment 9970348929. You can give him my reference. My seat covers are black with piping and red stitches.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 18, 2016 ---
    Forgot to mention this is for the same Car cupid.
  8. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    @Arunbr
    You can check with http://www.imperialleathers.co.in,when I did 2 years back for vista he charged me 6k for PU leather,fit and finish was good also my vista is red and went with black red seat combo.
    Fixing may take 2-3 hrs depends on the day you visit and no of customers so better call and go but there will be no same day fitting he will take 3-4 days but now no info.
    Contact info:

Shivakumar
    Mob: 9448685679
    landline:08042287635

Imperial Inc.,#387, 11th Cross,Vijaya Bank Layout, Bilekahalli, off Bannerghetta road.
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
    Arunbr likes this.