1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

seat covers for punto sport bnw

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by kvmoorthy, Jul 4, 2012.

1. RajiniHasan

RajiniHasan Timido

Chennai
    Inquired in FCA Accessories near Velachery,Chennai. They provide autoform seat covers costing 6k for snug fit and 8k for skin fit. Cover comes with Punto name as well. But my friends advised not to put seat covers since we lose comfort, feel and fit.
  2. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is true if the fitting of seat covers isnt done well. So workmanship does matter along with the material quality. But even I have come accross people who feel fabric seat covers are more comfortable.
  3. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    if budget is not a constraint then go for Stanley's they do quality stitching with genuine leather which last for life of the vehicle, you have options for the door pads, door trims, dashboard also.. you can also look for art leather which costs 8 to 8.5 k
  4. atulkumbhar

atulkumbhar Amatore

PIMPRI, PUNE
    Pimpri
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi i have a GP Dynamic were can i get the same seat cover with P logo in Pune and with good fitting....
    What can be the approx cost for same...
  5. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Check out Millennium Drive dapodi. They have seat covers for Punto.

You may got there what you are searching for..... :)
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Atul go to Car Cupid, Pashan Sus Road or Pimpale Saudager. He has good set up of seats covers and leather works customization.

Call Sumit at 9890500505 and give mine & TFI's reference. You will get good deal. He has lot of option to customize your car.
    1 person likes this.
  7. atulkumbhar

atulkumbhar Amatore

PIMPRI, PUNE
    Pimpri
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey Thanks a lot Kedar i will go to the place this weekend and check for same...

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks Rishi i will also check with Millenium drive dapodi.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Atul at Mdrive Dapodi you have limited option to choose from and IMO its not VFM.

Go directly to Car Cupid. I am planning to get my customized seat covers from him. He has seat covers for various budget and he can suggest you good design for your Punto.
  9. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    I put autokame skin fit seat cover on my punto in Aug'11. It cost me ~6K and I would say it is really comfortable and looking good. I put this in GP road just opposite to express avenue[Gate 6 or 9]. He is a Autokame dealer.
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  10. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Could you please add some pictures????