1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Seat covers for Punto Evo

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by gShrey, Dec 29, 2014.

1. gShrey

gShrey Timido

Mahadevpura
    bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.2
    Hey Guys,
    I have bought Punto Evo 1.2 Dynamic 2 months back. Now planning to put seat covers. So considering Bangalore weather which is not too hot planing to get Art leather seat covers which will be easy to maintain/clean.
    Can any one provide me some lead about from where to get this done and guide me what all to be taken care while getting one?
    It will be great if some one can share the photo of the seat cover which you have put to your car, this will give me a good idea.

--
    Shrey
    Dhileepan Karthi likes this.
  2. unleash_thunder

unleash_thunder Amatore

Bangalore
    Incase you park your car outside, i would suggest you to stick to the fabric seats or go for pure leather seat covers as they dissipate heat much faster else art leather will do. You may contact Pensee Leathers for the seat covers.
  3. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Shrey,

Putting art leather seat cover is not an issue, but in peak sunny day u will fell the wetness behind your back and thighs. I realized this after removing my sun film. since you are in Mahadevpura, you can go to the auto accessory near The Dhaba "zan auto sound". you will get good deal. You can refer my name Pranab + red punto. I too stay in mahadevpura near More. Lets meet some time.
    gShrey and Dhileepan Karthi like this.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    gShrey and unleash_thunder like this.
  5. gShrey

gShrey Timido

Mahadevpura
    bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.2
    Thanks pranab. I will visit zan auto sound this weekend. Sure lets plan to meet may be on next weekend. BTW did you got your seat covers done there ?
  6. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes. i did there only. you can meet Mr Nadeem and ask for a quote.
  7. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Why don't you check out the OE make Seat covers, I have one and it is really of a good quality, price wise it is value for money if you ask me. It is a direct fit and finish so no need to re mesure the dimensions by anyone.

It is available on 99 RPM website.
  8. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    @gShrey In my opinion, do not go for any seat covers right now. Enjoy the new seats for a year & so then plan for it.
    kedarbendre likes this.
  9. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @gShrey, what color is your Punto? is your car's last number is 11? I noticed one gold EVO yesterday night and today noon in mahadevpura
  10. gShrey

gShrey Timido

Mahadevpura
    bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.2
    @Anup i checked 99RPM but the photo of seat covers is too small there to understand how the cover looks. Can you share photos of the seat cover if you have bought from there?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 7, 2015 ---
    No pranab, my car is of Tuscan Wine color. Anyways i have given my car for some repair hence it is at service station. Also i have shifted near tin factory now.