1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Search for unread posts

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by atulalvenkar, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Mods, can you please throw some light on why the search for unread post feature was disabled ? I used to use it everyday to search posts i've not read. Without this feature i have to manually go into each forum/subforum looking for unread posts :cry: .Can it be enabled again ?
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Until the time that is disabled (not sure of the exact reason, but the Mods are working on sorting all the problems faced by TFI), Please use the "View New Post" option. This will show all the threads that have had new Post since your last login. Pretty similar to the Unread Post option.
  3. Atul,

I'm able to find the 'view the unread posts' option in the home page of our forum. But, it's missing in all other pages. I've reported this issue to our moderators long ago and they've not yet fixed the issue!! :A

I'm attaching a pic for reference. I hope this answers your query. ::O

[attachment=0:3cf7damc]Fullscreen capture 2112011 73951 AM.jpg[/attachment:3cf7damc]

Fullscreen capture 2112011 73951 AM.jpg
  4. Hey Klub Class thanks for that, even am able to see the option but if you click on it i get a message saying this feature has been disabled.