1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Sealant projecting along the border of front Windscreen - Pathetic OE Finish

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by arun_josie, Mar 25, 2014.

1. dagadakanth

dagadakanth Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.2
    I will be negligible at night times no issues but day time it gives more trouble.
  2. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @dagadakanth

Hi man. I have to say this not just the by-far strangest/utterly unique but downright funniest blaming Fiat-for-nothing at all thing I have ever heard. I'd urge you to urgently get an eye-check up done, since your eyes seem vulnerable is SOME way, nothing to do with Fiat! In fact Fiat glass has excellent tinting, keeping glare and heat out, without falling afoul of the law. Aside from being among the toughest and thickest in the industry. No personal offence, btw.

It is in any case good to long-drive with shades on in the harsh sunlight in India?

all the best
  3. dagadakanth

dagadakanth Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.2
    I wont accept this my friend just look at the top and bottom most corners of the glass you will find blur and bended image all the times.
    This is not only with me even my in law also stated the same thing but get adjusted after some days but for me its still the same. How can my eyes has the problem if I drove with out any issues with other cars,and it has refection problems also on the windscreen the dash board dots reflects on the screen since it is not plain dashboard.
  4. selwyn.a

selwyn.a Amatore

KA51
    GA01
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    This could be because of the reflection on the dashboard, your eyes are getting tired adjusting to the brightness. I too found this irritation increased more after the first service, where the car wash fellows very sincerely did their best to polish up the dashboard to a high gloss :facepalm:
    prabhjot likes this.
  5. dagadakanth

dagadakanth Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.2
    Yes I think that might be true I will get the dashboard mat and just make a try if it works. Thanks.
    prabhjot likes this.
  6. dagadakanth

dagadakanth Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.2
    Hi I decided to replace the windscreen. Does anyone know apart from AIS any other brand supplies wind screen for Punto when I called Windshield Experts they told they don't have others apart from AIS.IF yes please give me the address so that I can change the screen and try for luck.
  7. arun_josie

arun_josie Amatore

Bangalore
    Have you tried using sunglasses?
    prabhjot likes this.
  8. dagadakanth

dagadakanth Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.2
    I tried but no use.
  9. Vipin Joshi

Vipin Joshi Timido

Noida
    Noida
    Linea T-Jet
    I have exactly the same problem and it happens with me as well. I bought a Linea T-jet a week back and am having a tough time. The dealer changed the windscreen today and the problem is still there. The worst part is that it is prominently there in all the new cars as well. The problem is that you see a wavy view when you view through the windscreen. It's very irritating and gives you a headache. I have a Polo, Ertiga & Ritz as well and neither of these cars have this problem. I bought the car from Chandigarh and drove to Delgi for 7 hours in the night and was very stressful.

Did your problem get resolved finally?
  10. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Those complaining of windshield issues might wanna check this POST of TFIan @mchanna.