1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

scratches and dent. what to do?

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by drsakthinatraj, Apr 23, 2012.

1. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    Guys if there are minor scratches not deep enough .. try com-paint ... get the value pack .. I did on some deep scratches worked well... but anyhow you would never expect to be like new one .. but all the deep scratches are filled and merged with the present paint ... and for minor scratches, it's 2 mins job with com-cut solution... everything went off ... now I'm planning to put sticker on my car ...
  2. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    Thanks Bharath. i have sent(PM) my Contact details to you.
  3. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Has any one removed dents from Rocker Panel/Running board? Does it require cutting the rocker panel or can it be removed as it is
  4. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    i got lot of scratches in bumper and the color is BNW and day by day, it is making me sad and irritated. Hyd traffic is getting worse in peak hours and bikers are morons. :punch

Some of the scratches are deep and I can feel that rubbing and polishing won't do any good. I want to do little touch ups. Not super worried because of any color mismatch if any. Any suggestion for any paint. Don't want to take it FASS and smoke 3-4K for this. Can i get BNW paint from outside and possibly do it in local shops?:anyone
  5. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

If it's BNW shade, this should help.

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/showthread.php?t=9769
    1 person likes this.
  6. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
  7. abhiuday

abhiuday Amatore

New Delhi
    Hi,
    Did you try this out. Even my bumper (BNW) has scratches, i was thinking of getting repainted by ASS, but on checking with Oberoi got the quote as Rs 3800 for one bumper. I think the price is steep keeping in mind that I only have scratches on the bumper.

Let me know if you gave it a try?

Abhi
  8. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India

I ordered this one and they have shipped, yet to reach. So front bumper has 4 scratches and rear has 2. Hope to able to do by myself. Is that pack will be enough or I have to buy anything else.