1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SCOOP!! - The JEEP's have cometh !!

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Feb 10, 2013.

1. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Shams, JEEP test mules are not masked in any way whatsoever. I have seen them up close at Ramkay and can confirm this. The pic shows the same vehicle indeed.
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    These are the test mules which Fiat is testing from Dec.Yes test mules will have all the logos concealed but Fiat wants to show Jeeps test mules testing with logos.These are imported by Fiat India & registered in Pune to test here.
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
  3. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Motorbeam test drive Wranger Petrol and the Jeep looks fab. I hope Jeep will introduce something for comman man like me. :)
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    @Vikrant you where quicker than me to post Motorbeam's Jeep Wrangler Review here.I was about to do it now.:evilsmileAwesome Exclusive Review by Faisal of Motorbeam.They are the first to review Wrangler in India.Kudos to them.:up
    2 people like this.
  6. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Ha ha you are right bro!:evilsmile My day begins with searching news for Fiat India! So you can imagine!:rolleyes:
    1 person likes this.
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Same goes with me bro.My day too begins searching news for Fiat India & Jeep suv's.:evilsmile
    1 person likes this.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I read this review last night and I was lazy to post it here thought will do it in the morning.

But to my surprise Vikrant already posted it. :lol
    2 people like this.
  9. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The petrols will hardly move of the shelf here. The V6 diesel would be the more interesting one. How come motorbeam got to review earlier than the more popular Autocar and Overdrive however biased they may be.

Pricing will be key for this to garner some respectable number in sales.

- - - Merged Post - - -

The petrols will hardly move of the shelf here. The V6 diesel would be the more interesting one. How come motorbeam got to review earlier than the more popular Autocar and Overdrive however biased they may be.

- - - Merged Post - - -

10. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune

What? You read the article before me??:evilsmile

Guess the Wrangler launch should hopefully be near now. :)
    1 person likes this.