1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SCOOP!! - The JEEP's have cometh !!

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Feb 10, 2013.

1. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    2 people like this.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Naveen, you should consider releasing few exclusive interior pictures (Ofcourse with complete water mark). :D
    2 people like this.
  4. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Ramjn,

then the people who are testing the JEEPS will lose their job :p
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hmm. Let us not that then. But, I believe that won't happen. If that is true, they wouldn't have allowed you to take pictures in the first place. :)
  6. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Ramjn,

Actually they did not even allow the service center guys inside the JEEP. Even Interior vaccum cleaning was done by themselves and not the cleaning guys. It was when I got into a casual chat and captured few pictures. On seeing it he politely asked me not to do it as they will get into trouble.

You should have seen the mechanics there who wanted to have a look inside but were refused :D
  7. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

But Naveen, an employee of the dealer requested a pic of the instrument console while it was on, and the guy immediately obliged. I tried to do the same but the guy got down and locked the vehicle since he had done parking.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Hi guys thought to post this here..today was very happy to see review of Fiat's Jeep Wrangler review on auto serials..Watch Jeep Wrangler Review by Overdrive today on cnbc tv18 at 12.30 pm and 7.30 pm and also by Car and Bike Show TV serial on ndtv profit at 8.30 am and 1.30 pm..Overdrive's Bert had a small interview with Fiat-chrysler MD and CEO Mr.Nagesh Basavanhalli,Nagesh said Jeep's will have exclusive Jeep dealerships and CNB's Sid Patankar had a small conversation about Jeep's exterior design with Brian Nielander,head of exterior design,Jeep..Awesome review of Jeep Wrangler..they tested this car on Jeep's Rubicon Trail with full of rocks,stones and no tarmac at all..Fiat and Jeep enthusiasts must watch this who love hardcore off roading..Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2 door convertible was looking hot and sexy compared to Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4 door..posting some pics..courtesy CNB'S fb page..

1002252_10151578907489563_189924810_n.jpg

1012300_10151579178214563_542491479_n.jpg

1016561_10151578908134563_45680939_n.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  9. kc61279

kc61279

MUMBAI
    Hello my Dear,
    Please don't humiliate the JEEP by comparing it with the Korean brand.
  10. karthiknan

karthiknan Novizio

Hyderabad
    :D:D:D well lucky you to take the snaps of the new beasts to be launched in india. but would like to know whether they place along side the fiat cars or whether new showrooms will be opened as in the case of tata's and the jlr. separate showrooms for both. what would be the strategy of the fiat in such a case???
    :? :? :?