1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Scoop: Spotted FIAT Grande Punto Trendz

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by sharma_sanjeevin, Dec 29, 2010.

1. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai
    Friends, today while on the way to Fortune Nerul, for the delivery of my offfice colleagues Linea.

I spotted a different Coloured Grande Punto parked outside the TATA Passenger Vehicles Dealer. Immedately stopped and had a look at the Vehicle, it was badged "Trendz" the same car & color which was shown in the Auto Expo-2010. Now is it a CNG / LPG no badge or any CNG / LPG Fuel Filler was visible from the exteriors & tried to look inside from the boot, but the parcel tray was a hinderance. So could not say anything on the Fuel type the car supports.

The Seats were having a very sport Fabric with White & Yellow Lining, and apart from this the Interiors were familiar that we are used to see in the Regular Grande Punto

And above all, it was registered to Concorde Motors, i asked the Dealer personnel from Fortune that do they have any information for this Cars Launch, they surprisingly said NO :)

Some pics which i clicked from my Phone Camera, are for your eyes only :) Excuse me for the Quality of Pics. Anyways Enjoy the pics guys

29122010(005).jpg

29122010.jpg

29122010(001).jpg

29122010(004).jpg

29122010(002).jpg

29122010(003).jpg
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice catch. Was it ready to be delivered?

This model is not launched officially in India yet. Yes LPG/CNG version should be in pipeline.
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Other than the trendz logo nothing else excited me :(
    And yes the plastics look much better than gen 1 cars.
  4. sharma_sanjeevin

Mumbai
    Thanks Ravi. Yes i am also surprised, when i asked the Dealer personnel, he was with me only. You can see him poking his nose inside in one of the photos :)

They dont have any information about the Car. But i assume that this is the CNG Version, i was not able to see inside the boot through the rear window as the Back Parcel Tray was a hinderance.
  5. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Sanjeev, when did you buy a Fiat 500 lounge?
  6. sharma_sanjeevin

Mumbai
    Amit Bhai, it is changing Automatically :) this is a Bug with the Site itself i think. Anyways, i will modify it.

Thanks for pointing out, i didnt even see it :)

Also, can you please watermark the pics ?
  7. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    wonderful move from Fiat if they are planning to launch it. it shud come with FIRE & MJD engines. and be very very aggressively priced (in range of figo).
  8. Looks like a stripped down version.
    Pricing is the key if they want to succeed.
  9. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    I think this is the active version plus rear powerwindow,central locking and decals.
    Colour is good.
    This variant should sell well
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    SURPRISED ::OO How come the car is registered without any advertisements in the TV and papers, Come on FIAT wake up place the adv before the launch and let people come to know about the new avtaar, Rather than going to the showroom and finding the new model parked :helmet