1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Scoop snaps of 2012 facelifted Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by speedJet, Dec 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    oh no! If this is going to be a Punto2012 then it'll be the worst flop show!
    No one gives a damn to GC atal. I think fiat is now used to of reading out minds of cumstomers in wrong way!

Change of bumpers like evo style or new interiors would have been a great effort.

I remember FASTLOVE's statement ''Don't expect anything from FIAT is the only key to keep yourself happy!''
  2. asif

asif

Trivandrum
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Let's see what tomorrow's launch has in store; hoping for something more concrete than just increased GC.

I and PaddleShifter will be present there to give you guys a first-hand report. ;)

Cheers.
    3 people like this.
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Waiting eagerly for the updates - specially on the TJet features and pricing!!
  5. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Ramesh, let us be a little bit more fair to FIAT. They never discussed about these upgrades anywhere. No scoops, leaked pics or anything. It is we who talked about it in length and breadth. We raised the bar and knowing FIAT we should not have.
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    amazing work cyberdoctorind , awesome comparison with snaps.
  7. S A SHAH

S A SHAH Regolare

Srinagar
    Linea T-Jet
    Dear ALL,
    I feel "Palio" is really burried 100220101461.jpg in the past now, after I saw the GC in Punto being enhanced. So, what will fill the gap if Palio is waved the farewell ? Punto was looking great in existing GC, Linea requires an enhanced GC though.
    "TaTa...Palio"... I'll still keep "YOU'' in my Home for ever. I'll never divorce YOU, my LOVE!!
    S A SHAH

N.B. It is though off discussion, but could not stop myself to express what I thought.
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Correct. I did not have any upgrade expectations from Fiat. Even sometime back I posted that GP will not have any changes apart from the GC upgrade. Still, we were discussing about the refresh model to death with expectation of beige interiors, 90 HP on all models, and etc, etc.,
  9. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Bangalore
    Ops, I got my new Punto in December (around 20 days back) I was in a sad feeling that i should have waited for the New Punto Evo.. But after looking at the pics, i dont repent for my decision.. :)
  10. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Yes, I remember that post and we were discussing about the impact of increase in GC. But still I have some hope that there should be something more than just GC. Remember, the electric windor operation in my Punto where they tested it? Those small things could be added officially to the new versions. We will know tomorrow.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.