1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Scoop snaps of 2012 facelifted Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by speedJet, Dec 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I was expecting 1.6 MJD in top end version.
  2. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    just finished watching Overdrive show on CNBC,they talked about almost all major car makers except Fiat.
  3. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    What a disappointment here! I was expecting the 2012 Punto to be better than the current atleast visually.Where are the changes apart from the GC?
  4. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Just another day to go before the mystery unfolds. The snaps posted by gopscreative is for the dynamic version. Lets wait for the emotion snaps which seems to have the black and biege dashboard and dark blue/black seats
  5. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sdp, many links from other automotive forums are starred on that forum. Not just TFI.
    If you have any such query about other forums, it can be discussed in the off topic thread in hangout section. :)
    We better stay on topic here.
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2012
  7. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore
    I agree, mods are requested to move the last 3 posts to any suitable thread in the hangout section.
  8. PAVAN KADAM

PAVAN KADAM Timido

Bangalore
    I dont think this is what i have been waiting for since the last 3 months :(

Not bothered about Ground Clearance, I can do it myself very effectively, and if they are hiking the price for only this, Maybe its time to just wait for the next 48 hours before the TD and take a decision.

With the above pics, i am dissapointed.
  9. joy

joy

Would be really dissappointed if these are the only mods. sorry but where are the mods? except for the GC nothing at all looks strikingly different?
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The interiors looks same, except the door has light color clothing, whereas earlier was Black.

31122011457.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.