1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Scoop snaps of 2012 facelifted Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by speedJet, Dec 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    There were rumours that 90 HP update shall be launched later somewhere around March/April. However, I think that this is not true since one Fiat dealer has already parked his 90 HP test vehcile in his stockyard. It means that the 90 HP update is round the corner (unless dealer is not going to sell Fiat cars any more). Hopefully 90 HP shall come atleast in the Emotion variant (if not all variants of Punto) As far as interiors go, the Emotion version that I saw had a black and biege dashboard
  2. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    bettr fit & finish is expectd in 2012 models.Letz hope that 2012 will b a gud yr for FIAT...
  3. so beige interiors only on Emotion variant i guess.
  4. coolrider

coolrider Timido

TVM/JORHAT
    Highly disappointed. What is new in new Punto 2012. At least they would have introduced evo interiors. Sorry guys i lost hope in FIAT.:(
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Coolrider, there are some nice things now.

Around 90% Punto in Chandigarh are Active variant. Now, active variant does not come with manual central locking and getting keyless central locking for it is not easy.

But now, even Active variant comes with central locking.

BTW at least see the final product before passing your final judgement. :)
    And if FIAT offers Evo interiors like those of Europe, will you buy a Rs8 lacs Punto Emotion Pack? because if a regular U-Chair seat covers cost Rs10k, these type of seats alone will raise the prices by at around 30-35k.

2011 Fiat Punto Evo interior.jpg

abarth_punto_evo_10_07.jpg

Fiat-Punto-Evo-interior.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2012
  6. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    i think it's a welcome change ... and it should have like this from the start.. which company will provide ABS even form base version ??
    and if interiors are have better plastic quality then it's gud enough...
    just want to see the car my self now .. and have a TD
  7. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Well i asked if 76hp engine is replaced by 90hp in all the versions.The answer was no(he was not sure though). And regarding the plastic quality, I din find any difference . I think the old ones with black interiors only looks good.This one gives roominess , but not good in looks aspect(personal opinion).Linea 2012 was there in the backyard of showroom , but was covered with body cover. The SA din allow me to have a look:punch
  8. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    I too checked here in Chennai. 90 hp will come only in the top variant and he was sure about it and he was reiterating that the newer models mantra will be "more for less" VFM tag. Like shifter mentioned central remote locks even in active variant??? etc etc.. Now we must watch for pricing..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  9. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    So it appears that diesel Emotion would be the 90HP. Hope that the price is the current Emotion price +2%.

Also, if same analogy is adopted for Linea Petrol the Emotion variant for Linea Petrol would be the TJet+. So if Fiat prices it around 8.25 to 8.5 ex-showroom they surely have a winner on their hands

Thus with a VFM tag and aggressive marketing Fiat is all set to do a Figo. Only thing missing from Fiat is someone who can do marketing online. Before the Figo was launched, a Ford employee was busy popuarizing Figo on a popular car forum
  10. basis

basis Amatore

Bangalore
    I echo the same.::pP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.