1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Scoop snaps of 2012 facelifted Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by speedJet, Dec 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    The Punto that I saw had a black and biege dashboard. I do not think that existing Punto's have a black and biege dashboard

Are you referring to Evo bumpers?

To me the space between the tyre and wheel arches appears raised. Anyways the black and biege dash is an indicator that it is the facelift. Also, please note that not many changes were planned in the Punto
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    From what I heard, Punto will only get a mod in GC. The person who attended the dealership training told me that Punto won't get any changes to the interior as well. But, this scoop has now surprised me.
  3. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Well we have only a few days left for the launch. We will know soon..
  4. beige interiors was speculated.otherwise the changes in the punto are only GC and change in the variants.
  5. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    only part of the dashboard is beige. Interior seats appeared the same as earlier
  6. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Ok guys here are the pics of the 2012 punto.
    Only 3 varainats
    Active:previous dynammic
    Dynamic:previous emotion
    Emotion:previous emotion pack.
    Main changes:-
    185 mm of GC.Suspension seems to be pushed up.
    Price to be up by little more.But regarding ABS in all versions, is not confirmed.Felt the gear box to be little less rubberish.Looks wise there is no change.let the pics do the talking.
    31122011454.jpg

See the Dynamic badge and rear wiper.
    31122011455.jpg

Dash board looks the same to me.Couldn't observe any changes
    31122011456.jpg

grey door panels
    31122011457.jpg

Seat fabric in light grey color.
    31122011458.jpg

The SA told that TD starts from Tuesday and final prices will also be published on Tuesday.
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
    5 people like this.
  7. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    This is a bit dis-appointing. I recently read in the Autocar magazine , I guess Oct ot Nov issue, that the Evo is coming to India in 2012 but the pics tell a different story.
    I think Fiat should get the Evo to India with the Twin air petrol and Multijet2 diesel engines...India does deserve the new technology!
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Here comes some clarification. So, no beige interiors for the Punto as I heard earlier.
  9. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Did you get a chance to take a look at the Emotion variant? Also, any information on the engine - is it 90 HP?
  10. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Definitely not what was expected. But if it comes with 90 hp across models nothing like it.. Else not sure how the refresh is going to help. Also we may need to observe how it will handle given the suspension changes..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.