1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Scoop snaps of 2012 facelifted Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by speedJet, Dec 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nice efforts sir-ji :).

This space is available in earlier Punto as well. In my car, it is the reserved parking place for my sun-glass box. :).
  2. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    @speedjet: I don't think so it is a 2012 facelifted punto. As I am not able to see any facelift in from the front.
    If the dash you are saying then that might be upgarded.
    After looking into the pics taken by you I can say that my ride is looking like same. You might have seen empotion pack. Because the facelifted punto, Fiat can not keep open like this as the they have to keep mystery till the lounch.
  3. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    It was an Emotion as mentioned in my first post. In the excitement, forgot to check the front of the car. I guess that it would be a diesel as most dealers order only a diesel

Thanks for confirming

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Rishi, a black and beige dash was planned in the facelifted Punto. Also, there was no change expected in the front (if you are referring to the Evo exteriors, the same has been postponed by Fiat).

How I got access to this, I cannot specify over here!!! :)
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

rishike007 : ur writing wrong in signature , it should be Tata Indica :)
    sorry for OT.

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

If its Emotion , then this car should be facelifted ( IMO , current emotion model dont have alloy wheels )
  5. maverick

maverick Amatore

For EPack, the badge is "Emotion" for older models also. So there is no way to identify.

Sent from my iPhone
  6. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Anyways , just 5 days remaining now...on 3rd jan all doubt will be cleared!
  7. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thanks amar... I have updated it.
    This is a emotion pack as it has auto climate control.
  8. sankar1980

sankar1980

9. I heard bumpers are also changed
  10. The space above the air vents also exists in my 2011 punto. So it is now a new for 2012 models. I cannot make our if the GC has been increased from the picture
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.