1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SCOOP: FIAT DOBLO caught testing in Pune

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Apr 10, 2014.

1. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If FIAT launch Palio with 4.5 -4.8 for base variant it will definitely pull volumes. It will give tough competition to BEAT,I10 and VISTA.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Fiatfanboy

Fiatfanboy

Mumbai
    Doblo looks ugly or is it just me?

Is it just me or does this car look rather ugly to be a Fiat.
    I am a huge fiat fan boy.
    Fiats play in India has been great.
    1 car per segment. n perfectionized.... Punto - Linea
    The punto and linea are at par with any car designs

All cars nowadays function pretty good and have as great ASS.
    Only thing making fiat stand out from the competition was its elegant design aspect.
    I personally loved its sturdiness, tank like built quality and superb driving and handling too... I am biased towards fiat
    :grin:

Oops deviated from the topic while praising fiat. I tend to do that a lot.
    So as i was saying, the doblo looks down right ugly just like the nissan njoy.
    Honestly i am disappointed to see such a car from fiat.
    I am sticking with my Punto for now.... Was gonna switch to Ertiga but its honestly nothing compared to my Wine beauty Punto.

3. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I think designer of Doblo is hardcore fan of Maruti Suzuki Wagon-R
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    It's was a spur of the moment joke Kaps. Never to offend any one in particular. I never said you claim to be one, I said come join (some of us if you will) in a totally non-condescending way, just to be clear. Surely it looked like patronising to you but it is not.

It saddens me that you should think that way.
    1 person likes this.
  5. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    ^ Thanks for taking time out to clarify asimpleson. English IS a phunny language indeed. The wat someone writes can be entirely different from the way someone interprets it while reading. :sad1
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Picture of DOBO, Linea and 500, Fiorino at Kuwait Showroom

IMG_20140429_095925.jpg

IMG_20140429_095909.jpg

IMG_20140429_094859.jpg

DSC00531.jpg
    4 people like this.
  7. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    The last pic is the best use for the Doblo:) and in that category, it has the looks to beat others!!

Abdul
  8. sanfiat

sanfiat Amatore

Faridabad, Haryana
    faridabad Haryana
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The first thing that came to my mind when i saw "DOBLO " was "Yeti". When i first saw yeti what came to my mind was a hearse . The design looked so awful. But once i came across yeti a few times on the road, i couldn't help noticing the Solidity of the vehicle. It has that heavy and rugged feel about it , at least to look at. And seemed very very spacious for the boxy look it gave. Doblo again the way it looks seems very robust built, heavy and spacious. Not a bad thing to have in a vehicle. ANd looks pretty balanced and stable unlike the heavy Sumos and Quantro/Scorpios or even the Nissan Van. Milage might be a big pain though. Dont think it being launched in india though. No word at auto expo either. Speaking of expo, haven't seen the Accentura launched yet ....Fiat, Fiat !!!