1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SCOOP: FIAT DOBLO caught testing in Pune

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiat India Please bring this to India. ::D
    3 people like this.
  2. acechip

acechip Superiore

Linea 2014- Rakhi Sawant?? C'mon..Atleast Deepika wud be a better analogy..
    or maybe a tennis player like Sharapova ?- Remember, Linea is pretty sturdy..
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Acechip, the new linea has too much of a make up like a Rakhi sawant, too much chrome like too much lipstick and too big a mouth just like a Rakhi sawant,that's why the anology :)
    ya, of course the new linea is certainly pretty sturdy like a Rakhi sawant :)
  4. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Too many false starts, too many rumours, too many expectations, too many gossips, too few models, too few sales: Story of Fiat India thus far.
    2 people like this.
  5. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to the ruminating herd of self-proclaimed intellects. :evilsmile
    1 person likes this.
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Thats a nice scoop Amogh. Thanks for the post.

I guess Fiat must be gearing for competing with the likes of Enjoy, Evalia, Ertiga (All E's). I totally dont agree with the statement that Doblo is an ugly looking car. On paper it may appear a bit distorted but in real I am sure it will turn heads.

Any idea about the specs? Will this make for Indian market or export markets?
  7. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    It was sometime in late 90s that I had read in Auto India that Fiat is considering the Doblo for India. The model then looked quite different, it had a very aggressive front similar to the first generation Scorpio and I thought if Fiat gets the pricing right it will give the Scorpio a run for its money. Unfortunately, the Doblo never saw the dawn of the day in India then, lets see if it happens this time.

Bring it on Fiat please !!!
  8. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    I never claimed to be intellect or a simpleson. Just wrote what I felt after being a Fiat customer for 14+ years. So stop patronizing.
    1 person likes this.
  9. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Look wise the vehicle seems bit unconventional. Not sure Indians seen Punto then Linea and now how this figure will be digested if launched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Take it easy fiatmates. Everyone here is a family member and everyone has a right to voice their opinions. Please refrain from commenting on each others post.
    1 person likes this.