1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SCOOP: FIAT DOBLO caught testing in Pune

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Apr 10, 2014.

1. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    1 person likes this.
  2. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Wow, that really looks nice Kiran. I think this is the older version of Doblo and it looks much better than the version posted above in this thread. This one looks much more organised and symmetrical, design wise. or, am I missing something here?
  3. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Fiat Doblo Seen at Lyon France when I visited last year

DSC02661-Optimized.JPG

DSC02658-Optimized.JPG
    3 people like this.
  4. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    VoV, a Doblo in India Roads, good to see that, if Indians can accept Nissan's Evalia or Tata Ventura then fidning a market espically for Tours and Travels is easy, just that if it's priced below 10lk, even Ertiga or a Innova can face some compition.

But as rightly pointed out, this looks like it will just be built in India and Exported outside, but keeping the Fingures Crossed for this to be launched in India and a 1.5liter de tuned Engine from the 1.6 with 6 Speed Gearbox, it will find it's spot in Indian Market.
  5. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Fiat I guess is trying to find ways to keep the pune plant busy with export,similar to what Nissan, Ford and Hyundai are doing and they have been successful. It helps to keep their overall costs down . There is not much that they can do in the domestic market as of now and the volumes will sink them if they dont act now

Abdul
  6. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

If launched (hopefully wont) it is another Nissan Evalia in the making.
  7. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I'm Doblo sure this isn't coming to india :p. It seems temporary registered and not Test registered.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Doblo if launched will be a surprise entry.
    As its a gud plan to catch the Tourist sector with the Award winning Engine.
  9. PersianPrince

PersianPrince Novizio

Kangra
    doblo or any other model. i think right now fiat need to show the Indian market that it can go above 2 models.
  10. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Fiat Please don't bring this to india.
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2014