1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

SCOOP: FIAT DOBLO caught testing in Pune

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by amogh, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Ok ok, let me correct,
    Am fainting,someone please revive me :(
    I should have been really bad in English,no surprise then that my membership application was rejected thrice in Team bhp and I never attempted again.
    Thanks simpleson for that nice English lesson :)
    2 people like this.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    :eek:fftopic Bala for our mutual benefit..!
    So whose loss is it more, Bala's or team-bhp's ?? I was rejected membership on team-bhp's for having a Siena D. :D
    So what if I was rejected elsewhere for the very same reason, but never did I feel dejected. :p
    So whose loss is it more, mine or team-bhp's ??

Don't worry Doc., the doblo won't cause futher nightmares till they officially launch it. Till then inject yourself with 2cc epinephrine, all contraindications be dam*ed..! :lol:
    3 people like this.
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Yes, yes an additional sleeping tablet is needed tonight after seeing the pictures of doblo.Am already getting afraid of getting night mares tonight,with the pictures of Doblo coming in my dream :(
    A Chandhramuki among cars :(
  4. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    Great Catch & it is Right Hand drive...:p

I don't find it that ugly or odd designed..we have seen uglier cars than this in India, for instance sunny, wagon r, etc. :D
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I'd rock the Doblo! If it has the 1.6 and the 6 speed gearbox. But that seems unlikely.
    2 people like this.
  6. aruncep

aruncep Amatore

Chennai
    Imported Yellow Board ;)
  7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    If Doblo is Ugly, then what is this?

Multipla2.jpg

Multipla.jpg

Multipla1.jpg
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I think it is not a test vehicle instead some doblo lover imported it to india for personal use
  9. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Alright let me ask you instead, do the math?
    If Doblo = Ugly
    Multipla = .....? Now cross Multipla :evilsmile

No need to think over it, they are not serious it looks for now. So, let's save it for then, what say? I dont think it's ugly or anything. It's a bit odd or unconventional for sure. But it's Italian what do we expect.
  10. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Wrong move if they are bringing that stuff here. Look at the way the Nissan Evalia is doing and so is the Ashok leyland Stile. They need a small car in the celerio range to get the numbers ticking in the factory.

Abdul
    1 person likes this.