1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Scarlet Red comes home!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by platinumshine, Aug 2, 2012.

1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats Platinumshine for your new Punto. Drive safe & take care of your car.
  2. nobrakes

Good choice of car and colour platinumshine. Looking forward to more pics and an ownership report soon. Drive safe.
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay what happened to Punto Sport. The only reason was graphics and useless graphics to reject that car?
  4. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Thanks to each one of you for the wishes! :)
    @Kedar, no it wasn't the graphics but Sports went beyond budget fr me. I was looking for regular 90 hp, but no dealers had it. Anyways, when you are back let's meet up, in fact looking fwd to TFI meet, this time in a Punto! :)
  5. cannonera

cannonera Amatore

Congratulations! Wishing You Happy & Safe Motoring !
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Sure Platinumshine, I will be back in December 3rd week, lets schedule a end year meet for Pune and Mumbai members.
  7. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Thanks N Kiran for wishes and reminding ! I have updated my profile. :)
  8. Congrats buddy for owning the car with "original" heart .... Indeed a wise choice ..

There are many brands which is having red coloured car .. But exotica red belongs to our fiat.. I often call this ferrari red which reminds me of F1 great schumi ... :)

9. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3
    Very true buddy! I agree completely. I too share the same opinion. Thats why bought Exotica Red :)
  10. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Thanks Cuty_Red & Punto_Emotion! A colleague of mine who is a member of TBHP and currently owns a BNW GP told me that ERed is the same colour that goes onto a Ferrari. Hence I called it Scarlet Red! ;)
    Today for the first time I drove on NH4 highway over a stretch of 15 km. Although for a short while but I could touch 100km/h and the speed beep came on. It was pouring heavily and it was fun to drive in the rains. The Kimi in me was waking up but I put him to sleep shortly seeing the RPM needle nearing 3k mark. :) The ODO stands at 714KM now.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012