1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Samsung Galaxy SIII Now World's Best Selling Smartphone :

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by amargawade90, Nov 8, 2012.

1. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

@shashanknathani : No , sir , i'm not confused at all..... i Bought SGS3 few Days ago ( posted in , My Car ownership thread too ).....I'm just posted , for Back Cover.....
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Looks like you have lost sleep ever since you got the S3. :D
  3. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

If back case is what you are looking for then go for casemate barely there black/white hard back case. I bought it from flipkart long back and costed me around Rs. 1000. It is very nice.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  4. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Nahh.....Actually lost sleep after buying Punto !!;)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Above posted case cost me 800Rs.......I try to find cases for Flipkart....but I doubt on quality....so i bought this case after saw in mall !!

IMO , Not we Stop this Dicussion , before its gets Hot !!:p
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  5. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Check LG optimus G, it blows the S3 right and left out of the water. 2gb RAM.
  6. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Flimsy Korean Crap :D You have better options in the market!!
  7. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Yahh....spec. is too Good..... But Its Not Available in India Now.....and I want to buy Phone this Diwali therefor S3 is My Choice !!
  8. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Amar, if the case is CAPDASE then you don't have to worry about it's quality.
    It's very good & very durable. You will get boared of this case but it will last long than your wish.... :)
    1 person likes this.
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Yes....Quality is Top-Notch....
  10. teky

teky Esperto

Boat - May be if it offers what I want ;)

The screen size was the major deciding factor including the RAM & processor. Also the competitors lacked in some factors for eg. HTC One X doesn't have removable battery, SD card expansion etc and hence didn't consider it. iPhone was knocked out due to price and again the screen size which I consider archaic after using 4.3" screen for close to 1.5 years.

Even with about 2GB RAM in Note 2, half the memory is hogged by crap ware loaded by Samsung. Can't wait to root it and get rid of all the crap.
    1 person likes this.