1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Samsung Galaxy SIII Now World's Best Selling Smartphone :

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by amargawade90, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Puntoed

Puntoed Amatore

Austin / Blr
    1.If you bother about battery dont go for android phones .
    2.If you bother about OS updates Go only for Nexus devices from Google.
    3.No I am least bothered for the above points then take any android phone. All of them are same only with different brand (Ex Fiat 1.3 MJD)
    4.All the android phones will become slow once u start filling the apps . Again you have to run the cache cleaner and utilities apps regularly to keep the phone running fast.

These are my two points.

- - - Merged Post - - -

1.If you bother about battery dont go for android phones .
    2.If you bother about OS updates Go only for Nexus devices from Google.
    3.No I am least bothered for the above points then take any android phone. All of them are same only with different brand (Ex Fiat 1.3 MJD)
    4.All the android phones will become slow once u start filling the apps . Again you have to run the cache cleaner and utilities apps regularly to keep the phone running fast.

These are my two points.
  2. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Then what do you suggest he should buy "MTNL Landline" connection. :p

Ram availability

ubu3y8um.jpg

zyryvuvu.jpg

Waheguru Waheguru
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

thanks sir for Helping a lot !!
    Note : I Have MTNL Landline already !!:-D
  4. venka

venka BANNED

All the above points are very valid , I would recommend the 2nd point. If you need a android phone go only for Google Nexus phones. A big NOOOO to other OEM devices.

Was the screen shot from MTNL land line :confused:

Looks like your recommending a phone which you owned it recently !!!! :evilsmile
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I might get an LG Nexus 4 from US next month. Will let you guys know the performance. I am currently using Samsung S2 4G for the past 11 months and so far had no issues.
  6. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Do MTNL Landline have cameras venka?

Yes I am using it for 7 months now and it's working perfectly, actually I have a very bad habit of NOT commenting before experiencing, so my words are based on my usage and review of s3 and oneX simultaneously for 2 months, besides I have used the complete galaxy range for around 2 and a half years now(from S-S2-note-s3-my latest toy Note2) and therefore have a fair share of knowledge about them and about android.
    Btw they are all still with me and in perfect working condition so my recommendation is based on experience as much as ownership.

Waheguru Waheguru
    1 person likes this.
  7. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    i am using a galaxy s on JB (4.1.2) and till now i am very happy with it.
    s3 has some real good hardware upgrades but in my opinion Note or Note2 is the best phone to buy as it serves the purpose of both a phone and a tab.
    however in the end what ROM are u using thats what matters the most:ugeek:
  8. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

today , i seen both S3 and One X ( at relience deigital ).....I felt that S3 Brightness is marginally lower than One X !!
    and SA , forced to me go with S3......etc
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Reason is very obvious. Dealers get more margin with Samsung mobiles than the HTC.
  10. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Guys , Who Feeling SGS3 Back is too Cheap......Buy this , Cover......Its Gives almost feeling as Nokia 603 Back !! Now Its Feels Premium Quality !!;)

DSC02181.jpg