1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Samsung Galaxy SIII Now World's Best Selling Smartphone :

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by amargawade90, Nov 8, 2012.

1. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

My Friends in US.....lolzz :evilsmile
    anyways 16gb is low for me......atleast i needs 32 Gb.....
    Therefor i mostly towards HTC one x !!
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Between the One X and S3 I found One X better built and appealing, S3 was feeling like a toy in my hands. Why not wait and get the Nexus 4 once released, it's better bang for bucks.

I'm in the market for upgrade as well, however none of the current phone suits me, only if the iPhone had a 4.5" screen.
  3. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

LG Nexus 4 having only max 16 gb memory ( not expandable )......
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    So is HTC One X expandable?

Somehow I'm not so happy with Android and hence looking to switch but iPhone is too expensive in India and Apps aren't matured in Windows 8. My OH uses an iPhone 3GS which has still got iOS 6.0 update whereas last year's flagship phone's in Android still don't have ICS even. Rooting and applying CFW is all too much for me, I need out of box functionality and I'm very much satisfied with the iOS. Let's see what I decide.
  5. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

but atleast HTC one X have 32 Gb......
    I Not consider Windows phone at all.....My Max Budget 35K.....so only few options are for me !!
  6. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You can go with the one X, have been using it for 7 months now, and works like a charm and battery easily lasts the entire day. Battery difference isn't much between s3 and oneX, besides to get better battery out of the s3 you need to switch of possibly all the add on features resulting in a bare basic phone for 35k which is not exactly vfm. If possible you can wait for oneX + too

Waheguru Waheguru
  7. for 35k you have many options,almost all the top end android phones come near this range...
  8. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

One X + Launched but price is 40,000+ rs.....so ....anyways
    Hows HTC ONE X ?? Is it hang or not ? ( due to heavy HTC sence ) and Hows screen ?? any problem with screen like yellow dot etc. ( i somewhere read on net )

- - - Merged Post - - -

and what about multitasking issue ?
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

How much total free RAM you getting ?? Please reply me !!
  10. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Non of the above mentioned issues faced yet, it runs beautifully without a hint of lag. The screen is amazingly clear and natural, I usually have around 400-450mb free ram.

Waheguru Waheguru