1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Samsung Galaxy - Now S6 and S6 Edge launched

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by ramjn, Mar 15, 2013.

1. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    I really dont think that S4 offers anything special over S3. 90% of the feature enhancements can be achieved with apps from store if not better.

More over, from S3 and now S4, I hate the soap-case like design. Seems they dont really have interest in hardware design. Earlier it was easy because of Apple copies. But after losing the patent violation case, they might have run out of ideas to deliver a hardware design which just not up to the mark of Xperia Z or HTC one.

I have tested Xperia Z hands on. Its a stellar device, highly recommended.
    1 person likes this.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Looks like Samsung just trolled all of it's fans.
  3. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Looks promising but will be priced upwards of 40k. In this case i think i am very much satisfied with my Canvas 2 for 9.5k
  4. No way its going to priced upwards of 40k,maybe 39,990 will be the price.But I guess it should be less than Note 2.
  5. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    I agree with you. The S3, S4 and even the Note II look & feel very basic and plasticky, they don't match the price being demanded for them. I moved from a S3 to a iPhone 5 and what a difference it is!

Including the S3, I have seen hardware issues in 3 more Samsung phone's in my circle. It kind of made me walk away from Samsung's for a while.

Anyway, Samsung is in a honeymoon phase with the market and currently they can do no wrong - Apple's been in that position from 2007 till 2012. Let Samsung enjoy this phase as long as it lasts.
    1 person likes this.
  6. No doubt samsung high end looks plasticky, but feel?? I hate to disagree on this front..
    Apple made phones which used to be the best, 2-3 years back..but seriously at that horrendous price tag and so less features over their predecessors, its waste of hard earned money..
    Samsung will dominate as long as there will be craze for android, which will last maybe a couple of years at the max...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  7. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    I love the Optimus G pro! :D
  8. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Watch Gangnam Style get butchered at Samsung Galaxy S4 launch event in Mumbai

:evilsmile:evilsmile:evilsmile

Last edited: May 3, 2013
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Anyone got the new Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge?
    Reviews please.