1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Sakthi's punto Evo

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Sakthi's Punto, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Sakthi's Punto

Sakthi's Punto Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hi guys gud day!!!

BLUE & Me is not functioning in my Punto Evo... If i get a call automatically media player is getting is cutoff.. But i cant hear a voice over... What could be the reason
  2. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    If you still haven't got the mats, 3D is the way to go even though they are expensive. I bought them for my car from Moto Mall, Nandanam and after using them over a period of time, I know they are far better than any mats I have used till date.

For the roof, I would suggest painting over vinyl unless you want a matt finish. For a real gloss finish it has to be painted even though you could do gloss vinyl too.
  3. Arun Karthik

Arun Karthik Timido

Tirunelveli
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Have a happy motoring
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    I hope you have got it diagnosed with FASS till now. What was the outcome? Is all well now?
  5. Sakthi's Punto

Sakthi's Punto Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Pabhishek ji yes it gt rectified I had reset the entire system thn nw it's working fine.. Thnks fr care....
  6. Sakthi's Punto

Sakthi's Punto Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Dear fiatian's can any one let me know the reason fr smaller tyre size in stepney... And hw many kilometres we can drive with Stepney... Bcoz thr was some air leakage in front right tyre so I had changed it with stepney drove about 200kms... Donno whether it's right or wrong...
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 11, 2015 ---
    Great mileage master....
    sry bt bad clarity...
    image.jpg
    Raaz likes this.
  7. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

KA-30
    Bengaluru
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Only reason : cost cutting!
    It's perfectly to drive on Stepney unless you cross 80kmph. Drive within the limit and get the tyre fixed soon.
    Raaz likes this.
  8. Sakthi's Punto

Sakthi's Punto Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Dear deepak thnks yar..... Due to Diwali holiday I couldn't find any shop in highways tat too I had nitrogen air whereas it's vry choosy petrol stations..
    Raaz and Deepak like this.
  9. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    The local mechanic once said, in an emergency we can refill normal air in a nitrogen filled tyre for the time being.
  10. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Air is 78 percent nitrogen, so by refilling the tires with regular air you’re just diluting the nitrogen content, which was originally probably around 95 percent. The key benefit of nitrogen is that it permeates out of tires at a slower rate than oxygen.
    Turbothinghy, Sakthi's Punto and Raaz like this.