1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Sakthi's punto Evo

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Sakthi's Punto, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Sakthi's Punto

Sakthi's Punto Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    image.jpg

image.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 28, 2015 ---
    A ramdom pic of my white lion.... It's really awesome....
    I had a chance to travel in i20 today it's nt worth fr money at all.... I really felt very proud of my Italian beauty it's really a ruggered feel nd look... Love my car ever...
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 28, 2015 ---
    Fiatians I need a suggestion

1. I had fitted full floor mat and am using FIAT given floor mat too it feels very slippery.. I was thr to 3M chennai Anna nagar branch thy had suggested me to put NOMAD of 3M bt it cost around 4k average any suggestion for tis?

2. Who can do black roof top in chennai which should be cost worthy nd good in quality??

3. DRL fr punto if any pic tat would be fine to deciding...

image.jpg

Mod's Note:- Avoid SMS type language for better readability for the users. Thanks.
    Karan, Raaz, Ravi and 1 other person like this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I would not recommend the Nomad mats from 3M for the Hygiene factor. That tend to accumulate more dirt inside your car and you would not know when to clean it. My preference would be the 3D mats which I have in my car for 4 years and I am sure many of our members are using the 3D mats.

Are you looking to do the sticker job or planning to paint in black? If you prefer more finesse, painting is the way to go. It may cost between 3000-4000. I believe @5u3zEr0 has done the roof painting for his car. Note that sticker work may also cost the same.

Not aware of any Punto specific DRL. You may have to opt for universal DRL's if you really need it.
  3. Sakthi's Punto

Sakthi's Punto Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Dear ramjn thanks for your valuable reply...
    I too had the same thought about Nomad its accumulating more dust which is invisible, I will try for 3D Mat from chennai can u suggest me whr to buy whether thru ONLINE or Any shop...

I will check for the Sticker and Paint work... Can we fit ARM REST for New Punto EVo Emotion Variant.
  4. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    3D mats are available at many places in Chennai. Should be definitely available with AK Traders, GP Road. Privilege Moto Mall at Nandanam also sells it. May also be available with Jewaajee (Contact - Mohammed). I just saw it available online in Ebay too but seems bit expensive. Check with the local stores first.

Ebay link - http://www.ebay.in/itm/3D-Car-Mats-...Black-Color-/321658795086?hash=item4ae45bb44e

Arm Rest can be fit for Punto. I believe universal arm rest which is compatible with Punto is available. Again check with Privilege Moto Mall and Jewaajee.
  5. Sakthi's Punto

Sakthi's Punto Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Dear Team am much disappointed because of FCA support on Mudflap...
    I had write-up to FCA Regional Manager reg the design of New Punto Evo Mudflap design is not serving the purpose if we go in rain vehicle is getting dirt with MUD completely. Because of this vehicle is getting Scratch when we clean.

But there is just a one line mail form him that the issue is taken up and revert back.. Is this a care they takecare of fiatians feedback.. How many of u agree that New Punto Evo mudflap is not serving the Day to day purpose..
  6. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @Sakthi's Punto its not only fiat, most company's mud flaps are just for namesake. These are nowadays designed for form rather than function
  7. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Fiat used to provide proper mudflaps till 2011. We were bashing them for killing the looks of our cars with that old design. Then they came up with the molded mudflap model. Now, we are again bashing them for not serving the purpose. Poor FCA. :D

Coming to the point, I believe Fiat sells both old type and new type mudflaps. It is your choice to get what you wanted in your car.

Link to the old style mudflap which will protect your car much better than the new one - http://www.99rpm.com/fiat/mudflaps-rubber-punto.html
    Raaz likes this.
  8. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
    can't disagree with ramjn,

only the old style punto mudflaps serves the purpose the new ones are only for visual purpose.

i changed to the new type mudflaps only because when i changed my Tyre size to 205/60/14, the flaps were rubbing against it and making huge noise.
  9. Sakthi's Punto

Sakthi's Punto Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    :yuck:I have attained 20.5km/pl today gud day..
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 6, 2015 ---
    image.jpg Hi fiatians
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
    Karan and Raaz like this.
  10. Sakthi's Punto

Sakthi's Punto Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hearty thnks to ramkay fiat chennai team fr a neat top wash... Good team keep it up....

image.jpg

image.jpg