1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Sakthi's punto Evo

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Sakthi's Punto, Jun 23, 2015.

1. kishorekrs

kishorekrs Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    That's gud one @Sakthi's Punto. It does match with the color. Anyways as far as fuel economy is concerned don't worry. Just drive around in highways it will be fine. Infact I too had low FE initially. Once I took her out it got stabilized. I got an incredible mileage of 24. Take a look at my travelogue in appropriate section. Happy motoring :)
  2. Sakthi's Punto

Sakthi's Punto Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Dear Fiatians, After a long time am nw inn... Here with attached my Italian WHITE LION.. I need few suggestions from u all guys.. The MUDFLAP fitted to Punto is not serving the purpose if i go in raining season entire vehicle is getting spoiled with MUD which cause very difficult during washing since a white car am washing it atleast 4 / 5 times a week... Otherwise vehicle is awesome...

U know wat i got a Mileage of 22kmpl travel from Chennai to Thanjavur.. Stability , Driving conform , Space everything is simply superb....

Vehicle had clocked 7000kms in 2months, 1st Service also over.... Am enjoying my WHITE LION.. 100000000 Likes for Punto Evo...

Random Pic attached here with.....

I need to do some accessories work could any one let me know the price for it.

1. Black Roof top ?
    2. Led light in Front Grill ?
    3. 3D Mat ?
    4. Even ur suggestion for any more accessories is most invited......

IMG_2445.JPG

IMG_2452.JPG

IMG_2471.JPG

IMG_2748.JPG

IMG_2725.JPG

IMG_2645.JPG

IMG_2650.JPG
    Karan, Raaz, rishike007 and 7 others like this.
  3. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Sakthi's Punto

Hi there. Your Punto Evo looks, just like the new linea too, really regal-yet-clean-and-simple in WHITE. Glad to hear you're relishing your ownership experience.

Accessories/mods: led-lights are a big no-no, they're often vulgar, and clutter up the front-end's proportions of parts-to-the-whole of the look. IMHO only, of course.

A black-top may be a nice one to get done?

cheers man, enjoy!
    Ganges likes this.
  4. Sakthi's Punto

Sakthi's Punto Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Prabjot ji thnks... Wats meaning of IMHO???
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Thats because you have those plastic mudflaps on your Punto which are totally useless during monsoons:eek::eek:. You need to get the rubber mudflaps which do not splash the muck so much during monsoons specially.

IMHO= In My Honest Opinion:D:D
    prabhjot likes this.
  6. Sakthi's Punto

Sakthi's Punto Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Thanks did anyone fitted u r car with any other outside market mudflap kindly post some photos.....
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
  8. Sakthi's Punto

Sakthi's Punto Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Thank you... I will check... Also i had raised a complaint to FIAT Delhi HO reg this issue and for time being they will replace with New Mudflap since mine got broken @ rear..
  9. Sakthi's Punto

Sakthi's Punto Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hi did anyone installed armrest for punto Evo new model...
  10. Sakthi's Punto

Sakthi's Punto Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hi Fiatians did anuone fitted ARMREST for New Punto Evo Emotion Model...