1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Safety Features to be used when it saves life

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Manilruben, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    Dear All,

The incident below narrates the grave negligence in using the safty featuresin our cars.

Today i was onthe way to office in my TWO wheelers since my car is in the garage for fixing of my projectors after taking a right turn from tirumangalam all cars take a sharp left turn to reach annanagar circle owing tpo diversions i was on the left side of HONDA CITY driving parell thee were two kids playing inside the car as the left turn approached i slowed down to allow the car within a second could think the back door opened a kid came tumbling down and fell before my scooter i hard braked and both me and the car came to a dead stop ..i dropped my sooter to pock thre boy who had brusies all over the body ..

Put him back in the car and i could hear the driver of car saying to his wife ...WE SOULD HAVE PUT THE CHILD LOCK ON

Dear FRIENDS PLEASE IF YOUR CHILD IS IN BACK SEAT PLEASE USE THE CHILD LOCK ...

DRIVING IS A PLEASURE BUT WITH SAFTY AT THE TOP OF THE MIND IT BECOMES A MEMORABLE EVENT TO BE CHERISHED ELSE ...
    1 person likes this.
  2. Very true. Not just having a car with all safety precautions will work. WE should use those also. A similar incidence is shown in this video.

http://youtu.be/-8kOEIX4elI
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2012