1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

S10 sale- SOLD

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Nimish antony, Sep 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    SHOWROOM CONDITION S10 ( Canary Yellow ) 2002 DEC. KERALA REGISTERED. Single OWNER. Well maintained and car is as new.

CALL 9895566711 or teamfiatmotoclub@gmail.com for price and details
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Nimish maybe you can post some pics as well of the car.
  3. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    sorry pictures of the car wont be posted. As the owner prefers not to display the same on a public forum. This is to ensure that only a genuine enquirer who needs will respond. The car is available for inspection in Cochin if needed. Photos of the car will not be permitted to be taken. Looking out only for a genuine enthusiast. Not for time passers. :)
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Marketing the FIAT way ::T. Just kidding. My intention was on seeing the snaps people can understand how well / bad it is maintained.
    4 people like this.
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    So this'll be like a typical arranged marriage, eh.

You'll get to look at the bride/groom only at the time of / after the wedding. :lol:
    22 people like this.
  6. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    The owner is supposed to be a relative of Sergio Marchionne who claims he has a beautiful daugheter LOL!!.. His words were" If u want it buy it. No picz.." I just got to see it when i went with a frnd and was asked not to click any picz. The car is like brand new and i was like WOW!!.. Hey after all he is just like the fiat brand and he has no intentions to sell. Like father- Like son:D
    1 person likes this.
  7. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    MODS please close the thread.. CAR is SOLD!!!!! :D
  8. Bullet

Bullet Novizio

COIMBATORE
    Lol:D Gurjinder. +1 to your msg. Once you get married, you won't be separate too.
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    So, the bride has reached her groom. Hopefully, they won't shock or surprise each other.

Wishing them a happy life

Thread locked.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.