1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

S10 badge 10. Collectors Edition Car

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Nimish antony, Apr 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    Legend owned car S10 number 10 requires a new home. I had purchased the car a year ago and restored it to factory spec. Being a very special car it requires a genuine enthusiast and a true car lover to preserve it for the future. My present schedule does not give me time to hold it on further and hence im looking out for a new home for the baby. The details of the car are as follows and im reachable at 9895566711 for further genuine queries. Please call up for price and i would negotiate for a true car lover.

I would also consider an exchange with a Linea or a bigger car.

The details of the car are posted in the forum and the rest follows.

The first of the limited edition car was given to Sachin as a gift and it was badged with the number 10. The uniqueness of the car is that it bears the badge 10 which sachin is associated with and it was tendulkar and was a his 29th birthday gift from FIAT by giving him S10 number 10. This was the car that was used in the brochure and advertisements by sachin. The car was registered in the name of his brother Ajit Ramesh Tendulkar by the factory officials and presented at the launch party. The car had been incorporated with Airbags which is a special feature of the 10 and no other S10 has been documented with airbags. The car was used by Sachin till 2008 and then passed on to a collector who is the current registered owner and has done only 24,000 kilometers to date. The interiors are all factory fresh and the OE seats have not been used to date as the company had provided a leather seat cover which is still intact in pristine shape. All logos and even the front original glass factory check stickers make the car even more unique.The car is an extreme rare collectors car of which the value appreciates over time.

Present status update of the car.

The car has been restored keeping all original bits intact. The front and rear bumper had been repainted recently as there were minor scratches. The original paint of the car is intact and is in very good shape. The mechanicals have been worked to make it totally trouble free drive as per today’s standards. The list of parts replaced is below

1. Timing Belt

2. Timing Tensioner

3. Idler Bearing

4. AC belt

5. Power steering Belt

6. Alternator Belt

7. Throttle Cable

8. Coolant Thermostat

9. Alternator

10. Battery

11. Engine Oil

12. Coolant

13. Radiator Flush

14. Coolant Temperature sensor

15. Throttle position sensor

16. Air Filter

17. Fuel Filter

18. Brake pads

19. Relay kit

20. Clutch

21. Pressure plate and Release bearing

22. Clutch Master Cylinder

23. Clutch Slave Cylinder

24. Crank Sensor

25. Fuel Pump

26. Battery Bosh

27. Alternator

28. New Swiss wax coating and paint protection.

Car has been restored to OE spec

IMG-20141016-WA0015.jpg

IMG-20150105-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20150105-WA0000.jpg

airbag.JPG

odo.JPG

DSC_0087.JPG

picture_156773.jpg

unnamed.jpg
  2. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    latest pic as on date. just gave the machine a chemical guys treatment and yellow started to glow. Will post more pictures as requested by the members who called up

IMG-20150506-WA0011.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, May 6, 2015 ---
    left view

IMG-20150506-WA0014.jpg
  3. csr1969

csr1969 Amatore

KA 38, bidar, AP 10 secunderabad
    hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Is this having dual airbags or single airbag.
  4. sudipz

sudipz Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    Hey, I'm keen to see interior pics please :)
  5. sudipz

sudipz Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    I think single.
  6. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    Moderators please close the thread. The car has been passed on to another Fiat loyalist. Thanks for all the enquiries
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.