1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

RUMOUR - Fiat Linea with 1.2l FIRE on Cards

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by bharathj85, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Bharath, Linea with 1.2 Fire does not make any sense to me. Fiat is only selling 5% petrol cars of its total sales.
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    If it is 1.2, it has to be multiair. If it is F.I.R.E., then it is destined to follow the path of the Palio Stile 1.1

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I am not sure if Fiat has 1.2 Multiair. As far as I know they only have 1.4. Palio Stile 1.1 is far better than a Linea 1.2 FIRE.
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I owned a 1.1 Palio Stile for almost 5 years. It was really good car. She has been gone for almost a year now, but my wife still remembers her and fondly refers to her as "Angel". But sadly it was not a roaring success like the M800 or Alto. I am not talking about how good / bad a car is. I am talking about commercial success of the variant.

They need do develop a 1.2 multiair, if they don't have one. I do not believe that a turbo 1.2 F.I.R.E. can do justice to the T-Jet badge. I would love for FIAT to prove me wrong.

Rajan
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  5. The Linea classic will carry the same 1.4 FIRE engine we have been seeing but the diesle might come without the turbo charger to cut the price. It might me 76 HP from the Punto which even Tata did for the base variant of their Manza
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Guys,

I am afraid i shall have to close this thread here. Else, we shall again start the march on the oft-travelled path of discussing rumours over and over.

Thanks
    5 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.