1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Royal Enfield

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by rajeev_pillai, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Will post the pics today only after a short washing and waxing session.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  2. shams

shams Esperto

congrats on the RE arnab!!
    when I had bought my TBTS in 2009, it was a 6 months old pre-worshipped bike. had saved a good 20k on it that time. not to mention the 6 months waiting which was there even then!!
    1 person likes this.
  3. 500 comes in uce engine only now, it is far efficient than carburetor ones but very prone to problems..

4. Same feelings brother, waiting for something is not what I am used to, 6-8 months is like asking me to wait for the bike till I am 50.
    Yea did save me a good 30k on the current on road prices.

5. It will be good until you reach high altitudes where fuel and air mixture doesn't have feed back from o2 sensor,gets richer and forms black deposits on spark plug.
    I like the looks and the thumps but RE is taking Indian customers for granted by saving 10K by the way not providing the O2 sensor.
    1 person likes this.
  6. sachu888

sachu888 Novizio

7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi Arnab, Congrats !
    1 person likes this.
  8. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hey sachin, even i went through that website looking for parts for my machismo. But every time something stops me from buying. May be our delhi TFI friends can help us. Good to see that i have a company here (for restoration).:-D
  9. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Congratulations and best wishes, wolverine_arnab, on becoming a owner of a bull. Please visit Sandhya Auto Spares, JC Road, first right turn after SBI/signal and buy essential spares and accessories like spare clutch cable, chain cleaner/lube, etc. I am happy to note that owners possessing the products of two most-bashed brands in their respective segments growing by leaps and bounds! :)
    Thanks a lot for the kind words. :)
    1 person likes this.