1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Royal Enfield

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by rajeev_pillai, Oct 9, 2011.

1. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Sure paaji. I am searching for a good mechanic near my place also the availability of parts is a concern. If i cannot find a good mechanic i will try to restore it my self:D

- - - Merged Post - - -

Ravi Sir from the fifth photo, it seems to me that your linea is jealous about your new possession..........:evilsmile
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. Sir, please let me know your itenary and I would love to join you in my car.
    1 person likes this.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I have sent a PM. Please check your inbox.
  4. Thank you sir ..
    1 person likes this.
  5. sachu888

sachu888 Novizio

Nasik
    Hi all,
    just bought a Enfield Bullet Std 350.I will restore it to original condition in Black colour.Please find some pics
    DSC02412.jpg
    DSC02415.jpg
    DSC02417.jpg

Regards,
    Sachin
  6. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    All the best Sachin!! Would love to see the beast rise from the current sorrow state.. this is built to last no matter how u abuse it. Thats why it is called "BUILT like a GUN"
  7. sachu888

sachu888 Novizio

Nasik
    Thank you bro.I am quite confident that I will restore it to original condition.It may take 2 months to full restoration.I always wanted to have an old bullet and I am very happy to find one.

Regards,
    Sachin
  8. Hey guys got myself ''THE BULL'', classic 500 maroon color, it was pre-worshipped bike..
    After getting the fiat I wanted a bullet,I was in the market looking for a good bike since last year, but nothing fancied me.
    Test rode a couple of diesel taurus bullet,the expereince was horrible.
    Fast forward to 2013, after reading about J.Ravi sirs booking of TBTS 500 I couldnt hold onto my urge and went and booked a classic desert storm from technik motors, Indiranagar in march.But the waiting simply killed me,6-8 months of waiting period was enough to make me impatient.
    Every week I used to call teknik and ask for the status, but neither they confirmed anything nor they committed a date.Last month a friends friend who owns a classic 500 was in a hurry to sell the bike as he would travelling abroad for job purpose, I didnt hesitate to grab the opportunity, the moment I heard it since it was only 5 months old and in excellent condition.
    So here I am owning the two legendary brands in India.
    Thanks J.Ravi sir for inspiring the whole community with your unmatched spirit and enthusiasm.

Ps:my booking form of the classic 500 is up for grabs for bangalore folks, atleast waiting period cut short by 2 months eh!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: May 7, 2013
    3 people like this.
  9. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Plz post the pics.. Just love to see them. As Ravi Sir mentioned, everyone has an eye on RE 500 (Classic, Thunderbird and STD )
    1 person likes this.
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    standard 500 came only with CI engine and was stopped long back! has it been launched again with Twinspark engine?