1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Royal Enfield

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by rajeev_pillai, Oct 9, 2011.

1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, bharathj85, for the compliments.
    Thanks a lot, sathishgv. Today, my bird will have a new crash-guard. Later, embossed smart registration number plates. I will post the photographs of the rider on the ride after these mods. :)
    Thank you very much, varoon9999.
    Thanks and advance congratulations, shashanknathani. My wife likes my son's Classic 500 for the pillion seat comfort.
    Thank you, Pauleralil.
    500 is an excellent choice. I find more and more FIATians prefer RE 500! :)
    Thanks a lot, ajuvignesh, for the compliments.
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. Good morning and nice to hear the news, Ravi Sir.
    So, if not Leh, will RE share the honors of Chennai-Bengaluru trips with Cara Mia? :)

Two iconic brands- RE and Fiat, one common phrase- absolute delight to ride. Enjoy many more happy miles with your rides, sir. All the best.
    1 person likes this.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes, well-said, subramanyab. Looks like Thunderbird will take over most of the Bangalore-Chennai trips from Cara Mia Fiat Linea. Thunderbird will fly to Leh in 2014, if everything goes fine! :)
    Thanks a lot for kind wishes. Two iconic brands with one big difference: While RE has already turned around and re-established its brand, FIAT is yet to do so. I wish that FIAT would also follow suit in the years to come. :)
    Thank you, punto_emotion, for your kind words.
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
  4. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sir, hats off to your spirit & living life in 'true' sense !!!! Wish I get a chance to do half of what you done. May God give you many more happy travelling miles and give us the privilege of reading your travelogues :up
    2 people like this.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks a lot for the kind words and good wishes, punto_emotion. :)
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi Sir, Are you getting the Teflon coating for your bike is it offered by RE, How about a stylish leather bag at the rear are you planning one..?
    1 person likes this.
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Teflon coating is a waste, IMO. So, I told them, I don't want anything 'extras' from the RE Brand Store. The same thing we did in case of my son's Classic 500 at Bangalore.
    Maybe in future. My Thunderbird has Quality-brand newly designed crash-guard bought from the manufacturer directly costing rupee-symbol.gif 850. Apart from this, no other accessories at present.

DSC09344.jpg

DSC09348.jpg

DSC09343.jpg
    7 people like this.
  8. vipin.rai

vipin.rai Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Ravi Sir for your new prized possession. Now your Linea must be jealous of TB500 :grin:
    1 person likes this.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks a lot for the wishes, vipin.rai.
    Sibling rivelry? :)
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2013
  10. puneet mehra

puneet mehra Amatore

Ravi Sir,

Mubarkaa for your new ride and yes hats off to you about your spirit what you have in you for motorcycling. Even i am going to book TB350 on Sunday here in Delhi. Once again many many Congratulation on your new buy. Sir Ji Happy Journey as you have to cover many miles on your dream bike.

Regards
    Puneet
    1 person likes this.