1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Romance with (TJET+) - Italian Beauty

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by anand_27, Nov 13, 2010.

1. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

May be upper segment buyers want to own Civic/Superb/Laura/Camry/Passat - owning a brand is like feel proud factor/status symbol ::T
  2. Sure Karan! Next time when I meet my brother with his car, I shall keep this in mind.
  3. Guys, My opinion is same as yours. But when you see them face to face, I must say that Linea looks a complete package as far as looks are considered. FYI: Most of the people in my family liked Linea when I was taking pics and brought them together :clapping

Anyways looks are very person as well!
  4. And I was correct! I drove 408 KM and now filled in the tank. Petrol comsumed is 37 Ltrs. So now if I calculate by this FE comes to 11 ::T. But indicator was showing 8.3 :A
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

That shouldnt be happening. Has anyone else noticed such descrepencies ??

Imagine if it was wrong on my jet, The top average i got on my Jet was 16.2 in the city. Thould would come to around 17-18. Highly doubt that.

Anyone :anyone
  6. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    the MID shows wrong figures a lot of time. my average consumption as of today shows 17.4 and the fuel indicator is just below the half mark after just 335kms. if it would have given 17.4 then i should have covered 390kms and the fuel gauge should be at half mark. but its less than half and i have done only 335kms. so my average has to around 14 and not 17.4
  7. Surprising fact is that when I tried tank full method last two times, it did work well and was in synch with MID. My observation is that when I drive at the speed of 110+, MID starts giving me different figures. So the difference might be my drive on expressway.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yeah ofcourse Anand, the Fe is dependend on hw you drive the Mean Machine, I got 14 Kmpl on a long stretch to nashik and back, and the Instrumentwas also showing 13.8, thats fine.
  9. Took my beauty for the service today (5000 KMs). I had to pay minimal 183/- rs for oil top up.

The following were the issues that I had asked to correct except for the normal service routine –

1. Check the under body and damage if any as my car kissed speed breaker, entrance of one gate where it bumped on to the steel rod etc – S.A. told that there were just few scratches and anti rust was removed. He got it applied
    2. Power Window problem of rear left window – Got it fixed
    3. Rear doors were loosen up and were not getting locked smoothly – Nice job done. Very smooth now
    4. 2nd Service of 3m paint protection – Helped to remove scratches made by kids etc. I would have loved if more work could have done here as still I see some scratches
    5. Driver Seat adjuster problem – Still seem to be an issue. It does not lock well and makes noise when I apply brake at higher speed.

Got the car delivered at office as I told S.A. that I can’t come to get it. Overall good service by fortune folks
  10. Dear Experts, Need a quick help! Since last 2 days, I hear the strange sound when I apply brakes (like when you hear of a bus but not that strong). This is only for initial 5-10 minutes. There is no impact on the quality of brakes though. so not worried but your advise may help if it is a start of a big problem.